Reviews for Fraternizing
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Woah. I like the ship, by the way. Riddler would be way better for her than the Joker. Hell, ANYONE would be better for her than the Joker, but I could see Harley and Riddler being cute together.
i88 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really like this story since there are little to no Riddler/Harley stories out there! This pacing is lovely and Harley's joke at the end is sickeningly sad all while Riddler's mind tries to grasp at straws. Love it!
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow. This is so classy, perfect, and you have such a...tangible, smokey...yes..simply classy way with details. It's very much like a metal comic book...wow. You're incredible, Fantastic, amazing. Beautiful job! Why doesn't this have a million reviews? Really. I would LOVE to have more of Riddler/Harley angst. You're so good. It's scary.
Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Just stumbled across this and wanted to say that I love it in a quiet and sharply painful way. The line about Joker's business and his pleasure was a great one, and the characterisation was spot on even with hardly any dialogue. Kudos.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow. This is perfect. Not a single word that doesn’t feel right. Harley’s first words to Eddie are great, a line that hints at smarts but is delivered crassly and childishly.

I’m curious about Joker’s business relationship with Riddler though. What does Eddie have to offer for him? And if Eddie’s just being a parasite, why does he put up with him?
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I love Riddler/Harley. 3 That was very well written and enjoyable.
FirstDegree chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was amazing. Absolutely wonderful vocabulary, great sentence structure and all that good stuff. You are incredible.
BrocktreeJustLeft chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Man I love this, the whole thing. It's downright awesome (plus I kinda *like* Eddie and Harley paired together). Bravo.
kittenkatpaw chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I don't know why this story doesn't have any reviews yet, because...WOW. Spot-on characterization and powerful storytelling...good job.

And may I revert to schoolgirl geekiness and answer the riddle? "Because they both produce flat notes." :