Reviews for Fine Print
TheYmp chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: October 2016
A good Supernatural farce! You say you're not entirely pleased with it; the ending wasn't quite as funny as the rest, maybe it needs to end on more of a comedic high-note? But the idea of using Hell, MI was a clever one and I liked the backstory to Lilith being too extreme even for the demons! It certainly did sound like an alternative retail hell.
I have to say, I'm now very intrigued by the town that Sam can only remember he's been to once he's visiting it again.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: October 2016

Props for an original take on Dean's deal. I would have liked more observation and detail of Hell as either Sam entered or as they left...maybe Sam meeting Lucy(fer) or seeing other "souls" Lilith had trapped there.
I LOVED Dean's reaction to seeing Baby again. Nicely done, that.

There were a few missed words and punctuation errors, but otherwise it was enjoyable.

Cat
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards - September/October 2016

Cute story, with an unusual twist to Dean's deal. I would have liked to see some of what Dean was thinking, while he was sending Sam all of those post cards and waiting for Sam to come and get him. There was a nice start to the story with Sam's viewpoint, explaining where his head was at, seeing him figure out that the post cards might not be a joke. There wasn't much from Dean's viewpoint though, and the reunion felt a little flat. Perhaps because Dean should have bee equally pleased to see Sam as he was to see Baby.
Lorelei'sDream chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Nice job! I liked the flake-take on it enormously, not to mention the sidebars about John's PO boxes about which I've wondered. Thanks!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I laughed so much at the helicopters and holy water line. This was a great funny story. Thanks a bunch. I enjoyed it.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
ROFL! This was hilarious! Hell, Michigan instead of well...Hell, hell. lol

Great story!
sabacat chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was just amusing as hell! :P

I don't usually read humor fics, but this was completely fun! I giggled continuously once Sam got to Hell, MI!

I needed a good laugh, and this was totally perfect! _
IsaacSapphire chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Lots of good lines in here. Thanks for a good read.
RavenMerc chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
*giggle* As someone who lives a bit down the road from Hell, this was very amusing. :) I'm gonna have to recommend it to another MI resident. I think I was most amused with this line: "Lilith has the memory of a goldfish once a deal is fulfilled." *g*
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Being from Michigan myself, I am quite pleased with this piece of crack. *plots visit to Hell*

Great job!
PookbearD chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Regardless of whether or not you were pleased with this story, I rather enjoyed it. I found it refreshingly funny.
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wow great story - and you do it like this http: (Slash) hoping that will help
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! So, what's it like for Bela there? Sorry, couldn't resist. Great job. Very entertaining. Catch ya on the flip side.