Reviews for Hollow King
Kei4Luv79 chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
Sorry I did not review all of the chapters and so on, with me if I really get into a story I will hold off until I finish and then review in total. I want to say that I loved this story of yours, some things were meh to me but those were little and insignificant things and if you asked me what they were I likely would not be able to tell you lol I have a shit short term memory from my day's getting messed up. Loved the time spent in detail in Squad 11, I could feel the comradrie it felt special I enjoyed that a lot. And I got misty when things happened at the end with your OC and Isane, heart ripping to say the least. Now I know of the sequel so off I go on to that now, I loved this story I hope in the future it might work out some how with Isane...humans always have hope some how, it is a puzzling thing lol.
AjaxVibe chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Wow you moved kind of fast. No biggie though it was still a good chapter.
AjaxVibe chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Actually by these last chapters I don't think you really needed a beta. I saw no big mistakes. The inner conversation was funny and that was interesting that you had them get drunk to.
AjaxVibe chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
This was a interesting chapter. Kind of reveals more of Gondra's character.
AjaxVibe chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Congrats on 100 reviews. Again good job on chapter.
AjaxVibe chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Normally after such a great start the second chapter is kind of dull, but this follow up is awesome.
AjaxVibe chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ohh damn that was good. Amazing start.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Great oc story!
bleach number 1 fan chapter 30 . 5/22/2012
haha cool nice to see ur back :P
FireWolfFred chapter 30 . 5/22/2012
It's been a good story and I'm glad there is more to come. It was a fun ride through and through. It could have done with another chapter though to boost you over the 100 review mark. Here's to hoping that a few people review this to tip you over lol.

It's night time here in the UK so the first chapter of Hollow Heart will have to wait until tomorrow.

Sayonara

-FWF
the ultimate kh fan chapter 29 . 5/20/2012
this is a freaking awesome story man
TakaSasuke chapter 29 . 3/7/2012
I am not going to give you a long winded review. Matter of fact I only need one word... UPDATE.
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Hmm, he has little to no personality. And what little he does show leaves much to be desired.
SOL-Warrior chapter 29 . 12/11/2011
Please update soon, I MISS YOU! P.S you got 8 more readers! :D
FireWolfFred chapter 29 . 12/8/2011
Man, so much happened that is cool. Further development for Gondra/Tyler, a welcome return of the shinigami and a good set up for the climax of the story. I look forward to see what happens next.

-FWF