Reviews for Hollow King
Kei4Luv79 chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
Sorry I did not review all of the chapters and so on, with me if I really get into a story I will hold off until I finish and then review in total. I want to say that I loved this story of yours, some things were meh to me but those were little and insignificant things and if you asked me what they were I likely would not be able to tell you lol I have a shit short term memory from my day's getting messed up. Loved the time spent in detail in Squad 11, I could feel the comradrie it felt special I enjoyed that a lot. And I got misty when things happened at the end with your OC and Isane, heart ripping to say the least. Now I know of the sequel so off I go on to that now, I loved this story I hope in the future it might work out some how with Isane...humans always have hope some how, it is a puzzling thing lol.
AjaxVibe chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Wow you moved kind of fast. No biggie though it was still a good chapter.
AjaxVibe chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Actually by these last chapters I don't think you really needed a beta. I saw no big mistakes. The inner conversation was funny and that was interesting that you had them get drunk to.
AjaxVibe chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
This was a interesting chapter. Kind of reveals more of Gondra's character.
AjaxVibe chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Congrats on 100 reviews. Again good job on chapter.
AjaxVibe chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Normally after such a great start the second chapter is kind of dull, but this follow up is awesome.
AjaxVibe chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ohh damn that was good. Amazing start.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Great oc story!
bleach number 1 fan chapter 30 . 5/22/2012
haha cool nice to see ur back :P
FireWolfFred chapter 30 . 5/22/2012
It's been a good story and I'm glad there is more to come. It was a fun ride through and through. It could have done with another chapter though to boost you over the 100 review mark. Here's to hoping that a few people review this to tip you over lol.

It's night time here in the UK so the first chapter of Hollow Heart will have to wait until tomorrow.

the ultimate kh fan chapter 29 . 5/20/2012
this is a freaking awesome story man
TakaSasuke chapter 29 . 3/7/2012
I am not going to give you a long winded review. Matter of fact I only need one word... UPDATE.
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Hmm, he has little to no personality. And what little he does show leaves much to be desired.
SOL-Warrior chapter 29 . 12/11/2011
Please update soon, I MISS YOU! P.S you got 8 more readers! :D
FireWolfFred chapter 29 . 12/8/2011
Man, so much happened that is cool. Further development for Gondra/Tyler, a welcome return of the shinigami and a good set up for the climax of the story. I look forward to see what happens next.