Reviews for Luna Helps Out
DylanL chapter 1 . 7/16
it was a good story, i liked the scene at the end and the scene with luna talking to the fat lady, the best. the one think i didnt like was the excessive use of canon such as when explaining what happened to the twins and umbridge's reign of terror. anyone reading HP fan fiction has almost certainly read the books so there is no need to add in anything from canon that isnt being mocked or changed.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
so sweet!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was hilarious, sweet, and wonderful. I absolutely love Harry and Luna together, and you captured them beautifully, what they bring to each other and for each other, amidst all the wonderful double entendres in your piece.

Awesome!
Martel chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I think Harry was a bit too emotionally open... but then, who wouldn't be open with Luna? :D
JasonsLea chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
ANOTHER great one! :D

I LOVE Harry/Luna! I really believe they should have been together in canon.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That fic was FANTAStic

I loved it :D
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Really good fic. I've always liked Luna and Harry together because it seems like they understand each other in ways that no one else would. And your Luna was really in character. A problem I have noticed with a lot of her fics is that people write her just the same as everyone else and she's not. I was impressed.

Also you addressed my biggest problem with the 5th book: Just when you think things are at their worst for Harry, something else goes wrong and life gets even more depressing. Now you gave him something to look forward to. Great Job! :)
asteriskhappynotincluded chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
AW Story rocks!
Sephora85 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Sweet! I loved reading it!
Megalamer chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Saying that I loved this 'fic just wouldn't do it justice. Brought a large smile to my face, and lit my evening up a bit.

Major props.
Kathy Dana chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
So beautiful. It was lovely to imagine the rainbow swirls of dust- and Luna was so in character in this.
The Quibbler Awards chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Congratulations! Your story was nominated for Best Fluff and Best One-shot at The Quibbler Awards.

You were also nominated for Best Author!

If you would like your story removed from the nominations please contact us. Thanks!

The Quibbler Awards

quibbler
Andrew chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wow. This is a really good story. It makes sense and fits right into the storyline of the fifth book. It had a good plot as well as a sweet ending. You wrote this romance fic the way they should be written. The only thing I think could have been improved is that you should gradually have them kiss, not just all of a sudden like that. However, this was altogether a great fic.
remuslives chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That was excellent! And I loved your usage of the quote.
albe-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Ohh those prompts would have been sinfully tempting to do something smutty but I really really enjoyed this one sweets. It made me smile and go 'AWWH!'

And of course, the thought of Luna is always a good one, especially when you write her. I don't know how or why, but you're freaking magic when it comes to getting her persona on paper...or rather...monitor...

Great work!