Reviews for E! A DoctorDonna Story
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Oh. Universal undoing! Being Universally undone? No, the first one's better. Anyway. :) Much likee. Update when you can! Like the anagram. Banned Loon. That's really funny. Hehe...

Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Woohoo! So I've passed this fic a few times, saw it on Teaspoon, finally decided to read it, loved it, but couldn't fiure out how to leave a fricking review. So ! came here and found it again. :) The way you have it set up is very different from teh norm, but frankly I like it. It's quite easy to understand, unlike most of the other creative formats I've seen. This is very interesting, a very unique way of looking at things. I LOVE it! So update when you can, please!

(And, as an afterthought, do you have to be a member on Teaspoon to leave a review? Or is there some kind of magic button to make it work? XD Yes, I'm new to that site. I would be very happyful if you could spare a hint. :D)

sexybeardedlover chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
i...cant say anything

i almost cried, cause i think donna was absolutely fantastic! and i just cant believe shes gone

i dont really know where this story is going, but carry on youve got my attention!
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
wow just wow. this is the second time i became speechless today. first because of a girl singing a really great song and now this. wow. really good. cant wait for more