Reviews for The Words to Say
WhistlingWolf chapter 26 . 3/13
I liked it! It was really really good,,

You have a good writing style, and the chapters are really solid, as in the quality is always at the same standard.

Thank you for writing, I enjoyed it very much!
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 9 . 2/7
FUCK! WHY ALLEN!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 6 . 2/7
GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT LAVI! YOU DENSE, MORONIC, IDIOT!
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 5 . 2/7
SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 3 . 2/7
your hand slipped? that was a GOOD one lena-lady!
Sentimentalstories chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
"Che. You have no idea." Kanda growled with a roll of his eyes. After a short pause he cleared his throat and went on, feigning a catch in his airway. "How wrong you are."

This was so cute, I can't stop smiling right now. Love this story )
Dizplicity chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
"...and obligated to tease him no matter what comes out of his mouth"
"what about his tongue?"
That was the best.
and arggg these two are both sooo stupid! They're perfect for each other. that fight was the best though, I didn't see that coming. and when kanda called him cute w ahhhh
Dizplicity chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Oh wow, this fic will be the death of me. Seriously. It's so cute! and funny xD
Dizplicity chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
omg he has ears now, I should have seen this coming
Dizplicity chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Oh my God, this was too much! this chapter was so funny. When Allen was trying to get it out of Kanda, I had a smile on my face to entire time reading xD
I think this is how allen would act if he were to find something like this out. In most of the other fics I've read, he was just supportive. I don't think allen would miss such a big chance to get on Kanda's nerves though.
Dizplicity chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Woahhh, I love it! 3 it seems to be written very in character so far.
RawrFox chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
Perfection.
GlassSkiin chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
For me to comment on a first chapter is rare! This is so good. Can't wait to read the rest! X
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Hmm. Well I'm probably the only one but I was kinda disappointed with how far it went and that Kanda let it happen. I'm not sure if Lavi did it because he wanted to or because he thought he had been taking advantage of Kanda and felt he should return the favor. I think it's obvious Kanda has feelings for Lavi but does Lavi return them?
Bourbon Waltz chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
I'm so glad you didn't dick me over with an ending that would have me depressed after keeping me up until 9am reading this. I swear half the writers i click on here either make their work a mindless smutfest, a fairytale, or a tragedy, and you managed to keep a glorious amount of content and character without leaving me dissatisfied at the end. Also the nosebleed factor was delicious.
Pleased would be an understatement. Thanks for the read.