Reviews for It's Just Me
Why u stop there, it's amazing so far
Matilda.Rose.Cottrell chapter 32 . 8/4
aahahrghhhhv UPDAAATE
Im reading this in 2015 .. please..wheres my chapter 33...
IlincaDiana chapter 32 . 7/22
Seriously? You went through all this?trouble for 4 years and now you leave the story here, for another 4 years? Come oooon
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 9 . 7/11
Awesome :)! Love it! Great chapter :)!
frekles chapter 32 . 7/2
have really enjoyed your story and am so sorry that you dropped it at such a critical point! Would love to see how you had envisioned it to finish. I thought it was quite well done!
At the beginning of the story the plot was fine. The characters were ok. Ron was a little ooc but fine never the less. As the story gles on you realize that hermione is sex crazed which most likely she wouldn't be. Now as i am currently reading this story, draco is very ooc and ths story seems very foolish. Hopefully the story gets better.
1 fan chapter 32 . 5/22
PLEASE DO MORE!
TheLast-Lullaby chapter 32 . 4/13
Ughh noooooo update
3 chapter 32 . 4/2
Can't Hermione just use the internet to learn more about pregnancy? Would you please make the baby go away? Teen pregnancy is not fun.
hi chapter 23 . 4/1
draco's jealous
Edelweisss chapter 32 . 3/4
It's been hours since I discovered this wonderfully written story and not even once stopped to click "next chapter". BRAVO, this Dramione is amazing, not quite what I thought it would be when I saw the synopsis, but actually it's better. the dialogue are consistent and realistic, the situations and interactions are GOLD, simply gold and highly addictiv !.

I'm desperate to see that this fanfic will be left unacheved, my heart pinch to this tought.
Could you just tell us in short how all of this will end ? just some sentences who would describe their fate ? Pretty please, I know it's on your free time and you gain nothing for this fic, even for finishing it... But just know that if you actuellly do I won't be the only reader to be incredibly grateful and happy to read the end...

But thank you anyway for writing this and again BRAVO, it's a good fanfic !
Please come back.

Please.

This is so brilliant, and I can't STAND to have to wait any longer to find out what happens!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 32 . 2/13
It's really too bad - and sad - when stories of this quality are being abandoned! It would be a nice treat to all of your fans to let out a short message about what happened, if the job is definitely abandoned or if there still is hope. Perhaps - if abandoned - you could give your plot and storyline to your old beta or to somone else to finish the story on your behalf? - Normally I would never put an unfinished and dead story on my favourites list, but this is too god not to.
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 1 . 1/22
Why did you abandon it? :'(
1,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »