Reviews for It's Just Me
choirstarz16 chapter 32 . 3/15
Please finish! I love this series!
SettingSummerSun chapter 19 . 3/14
Ugh I hate Hermione! What does she even see in Ron? I'm mean yeah Draco is crazy mean but is there really any competition between the two. Draco is way better! And Hermione is stupid for sleeping with Ron when she didn't even really want to and sticking with his lame ass for this long. I really liked your fic in the beginning but now Hermione is just so annoying. At least she got what she deserved.
mrdharfn chapter 32 . 2/26
Hey, it's been awhile since I read a Dramione this intense and so heart breaking. Thank you and I hope one day you will continue to write this story again. :)
mkmusicmaniac chapter 32 . 2/8
oh man, shouldn't have read this, didn't know it wasn't done. Hope you update someday!
MotekElm chapter 32 . 2/6
Gaaah! I hate reading WIPs. Please finish this! It's good so far, albeit depressing now.
SEC chapter 32 . 1/29
I have just finished chapter 32 I have been reading this for the last two weeks. I have neglected all of my homework in favor of reading your fanfic. I am very upset it is not done. I realize that I am sounding very pushy right now, but if you could finish this that would be wonderful. And btw you are the best author ever!
froamhorse chapter 1 . 1/24
I have to say I am very happy you are writing again. Not like most people who read this story years ago, I barely started reading stories here on FanFiction, but I am happy to say that I can't wait for your next chapter. Thank you for coming back and continuing what you have started.
Peggy Ann chapter 32 . 1/11
This is going to end like this?! Please someone tell me that she's still working on it
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 1/13
Is Ron going to be miserable or magically turn into a jerk I wonder.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 1/13
So I'm guessing he liked her before?
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 1/13
Poor, sweet Ron.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/13
Lol girl, how can mistake Ron for Draco.
Peggy Ann chapter 32 . 1/11
OH MY FUCKING GOD! This sooooooo so good and I never though that I will be so broken hearted with a story. In chapter 31 I was crying my eyes out because I could feel all of Draco's pain but I also wanted to punch him for being such a dick with little Hermione. I think the last time you update was in 2014 and and and and oh my god what's going to happen with Draco y Hermione? Instead of studying I was reading and it's killing me to know what is going to happen...please update something
penelope96 chapter 32 . 1/3
i love your fanfiction. please update! i'm looking foreard to the ending. please please please! 3
AK chapter 32 . 1/1
This is such a good story! Still waiting for the update! Keep it up! :D lots of luv, AK
1,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »