Reviews for It's Just Me
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 32 . 7/28
Please please update fast! :((
NOOOOOOOO! It's OVER! I loved the story so much I cried when there was no more.I Liked, no I LOVED THE STORY! Amazing story! I love the way you write it's just captures the audiences attention in all the right ways!
is this going to be updated? very interested in the story
Continueeeee
I would love for you to update even though it's been 5 years
Wtf is wrong?! I am SO SO SO addicted to ur Dramione! BUT U DONT FINISH THEM. I READ I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU AND THAT ISNT FINISHED EITHER! SINCE 2011! HOW COULD U LEAVE US HANGING?! FINISH THESE STORIES PLEASE!
sara.syper chapter 31 . 5/15
I saw that a lot of people ask you for update . Well, even if i did't like the story at first now i can't wait what is going to be next (i'm hoping for happy end :D)
Last update was in 2011, so almost 5 years ago. :( But i hope you will find time and strenghts to finish the story we all want to read :)
sara.syper chapter 32 . 5/12
Contnue the story plis :) I was so angry when Draco become deatheater and now We don't even know if he's going to be with Hermione! I'm waiting for the end of the story&hope it will be happy :D
Shanaya chapter 32 . 5/4
Hey what happened next please complete the story...you can't leave us in suspense there has to be a happy ending..
Finish plz!
go go draco? i officially think the author is dumb as fuck he embarrassed her even more and thats a good thing?
why the fuck are you sayinh poor poor draco when he throws around mudblood and repeatedly calls hermione a slut/easy like alright bitch ur deluded
Alis-volat-propriis97 chapter 32 . 3/15
I know I'm not the only one to tell you this, but please update! PLEASE! I love this story so much
Kalyani chapter 32 . 3/5