Reviews for It's Just Me
Edelweisss chapter 32 . 3/4
It's been hours since I discovered this wonderfully written story and not even once stopped to click "next chapter". BRAVO, this Dramione is amazing, not quite what I thought it would be when I saw the synopsis, but actually it's better. the dialogue are consistent and realistic, the situations and interactions are GOLD, simply gold and highly addictiv !.

I'm desperate to see that this fanfic will be left unacheved, my heart pinch to this tought.
Could you just tell us in short how all of this will end ? just some sentences who would describe their fate ? Pretty please, I know it's on your free time and you gain nothing for this fic, even for finishing it... But just know that if you actuellly do I won't be the only reader to be incredibly grateful and happy to read the end...

But thank you anyway for writing this and again BRAVO, it's a good fanfic !
Please come back.

Please.

This is so brilliant, and I can't STAND to have to wait any longer to find out what happens!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 32 . 2/13
It's really too bad - and sad - when stories of this quality are being abandoned! It would be a nice treat to all of your fans to let out a short message about what happened, if the job is definitely abandoned or if there still is hope. Perhaps - if abandoned - you could give your plot and storyline to your old beta or to somone else to finish the story on your behalf? - Normally I would never put an unfinished and dead story on my favourites list, but this is too god not to.
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 1 . 1/22
Why did you abandon it? :'(
Annabelle chapter 32 . 1/6
Plssssssas update! M dying to read more!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2014
Plese finidh this
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
You should add on to this, its really good :-)
Kelly chapter 32 . 12/19/2014
Where is chapter 33? I'm completely and hopelessly hooked!
LovingMeLovingYou chapter 32 . 12/18/2014
Wish you'd update!
roxy.neer chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
I loved this you would made me really sad to see you didn't finish it.
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Okay, I found this story only yesterday. Must say it's really engaging. But the latest twist involving Draco Malfoy was predictable and I always believed that Harry and Ginny would eventually come around. I'm sure you've abandoned the story, well, I could say that's understandable if we regard the fact that you've probably graduated uni too. I think Ron too will reluctantly come around and the story would be much like the books apart from the fact that Draco and Hermione might end up together. Or not. Whatever. It'd be really kind if you complete this. The characters have been really well defined.
f chapter 32 . 8/25/2014
You cant just stop here! ):
Guest chapter 32 . 7/29/2014
Draco should ask Snape, his Godfather for help, especially with becoming an oclumens! Also please update this amazeballs story!
freeshaux chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
please update ur story :")))) this is such a great fanfic and you're a great writer and I'm dying here to know what happen next, I'm sorry but don't be pressured cause I review like this cause I know inspiration just didnt come easy but pleaseee at least tell us whether you'll finish this or no pleaseee dont leave us hangin' like this, I Love You! :")))
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014