Reviews for It's Just Me
A Loyal Fan chapter 32 . 9/24
I cannot tell you how many times I have read this fanfiction. It was the first Dramione story that I fell in love with, and it holds a special place in my heart. I know that it will never be finished, and this will never be read (unless you stumble upon it one day when you're feeling nostalgic), but I want you to know how much your writing has made me happy. Thank you. I would honestly PAY for an ending to this story, it means that much to me. I hope that wherever you are and whatever you're doing, that you're happy and that you keep Dramione close to your heart always. Again, thank you.
Goldengirl261 chapter 32 . 8/26
I really want to knw whats nxt ... I think draco should tell the truth .. Or you can make draco really jealous IL LOVE JEALOUS DRACO ... Waiting for next chapter !
Please chapter 31 . 6/25
Please continue!
Please finish this!
This story is fantastic and I hope someday you find the time to finish it!
choirstarz16 chapter 32 . 3/15
Please finish! I love this series!
SettingSummerSun chapter 19 . 3/14
Ugh I hate Hermione! What does she even see in Ron? I'm mean yeah Draco is crazy mean but is there really any competition between the two. Draco is way better! And Hermione is stupid for sleeping with Ron when she didn't even really want to and sticking with his lame ass for this long. I really liked your fic in the beginning but now Hermione is just so annoying. At least she got what she deserved.
mrdharfn chapter 32 . 2/26
Hey, it's been awhile since I read a Dramione this intense and so heart breaking. Thank you and I hope one day you will continue to write this story again. :)
mkmusicmaniac chapter 32 . 2/8
oh man, shouldn't have read this, didn't know it wasn't done. Hope you update someday!
MotekElm chapter 32 . 2/6
Gaaah! I hate reading WIPs. Please finish this! It's good so far, albeit depressing now.
SEC chapter 32 . 1/29
I have just finished chapter 32 I have been reading this for the last two weeks. I have neglected all of my homework in favor of reading your fanfic. I am very upset it is not done. I realize that I am sounding very pushy right now, but if you could finish this that would be wonderful. And btw you are the best author ever!
AsdzaaMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/24
I have to say I am very happy you are writing again. Not like most people who read this story years ago, I barely started reading stories here on FanFiction, but I am happy to say that I can't wait for your next chapter. Thank you for coming back and continuing what you have started.
Peggy Ann chapter 32 . 1/11
This is going to end like this?! Please someone tell me that she's still working on it
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 1/13
Is Ron going to be miserable or magically turn into a jerk I wonder.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 1/13
So I'm guessing he liked her before?
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »