Reviews for Eclipse of the Heart
NatNicole chapter 52 . 10/6
*whacks Cyrus on head with a heavy book* You JERK!

Loving this fic. Aila's AWESOME! And her relationships with everyone are realistic.
Amarxlen chapter 52 . 9/25
Ahh, it's so good to have genie and carpet back in the story! You wrote Jasmine really well too. I spent the whole chapter thinking to myself, "Aila, shape up! The boys are worried, your sister needs you, and even Celina doesn't like what you're doing!" Buuuut... I do understand she can't just get over what happened to her, and what the consequences were. Also, the part about her confusing the two games was...shocking, I guess? But it really served to drive home just how out of it she is.

I think you did a good job combining the movie and the world plot so far, it totally made sense when I was reading it, and I'm glad you explained where genie was during the whole fight! I didn't think about that before, but the fact that he was gone the whole time is really weird!

Also, what an unexpected appearance from Danny! Freeing Jafar?! I mean, he knows the plot, he knows exactly what he's doing and who he's siding with! Just how much control does Cyrus have over him? Or-! Is it completely different from what we're being led to believe, in a Riku or Terra sort of way?

Either way, great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 52 . 9/23
Jajaja I don't mind your story being so long for me it could go on without ending because I love it! Of course as long as you are comfortable writing it.
I didn't expect Danny to make an appearance at all. Him freeing Jafar and telling him to hurt his sister show he is getting too much in the bad side. Maybe is far gone already or maybe Cyrus took possession on him completely.
Oh I liked Aila's birdbrain joke and immature behavior. I actually still act like that when I am tired or hungry :D
I hope Aila talks with gang about her problems,at least a little. I have a feeling that if Riku was around, he would make her feel better.
See ya ~
Kirorokat chapter 51 . 9/21
So I've noticed something that's been somewhat bugging me for a while, and that's how, despite fighting with the boys and supposedly earning Munny as a result, Aila still is relying on (mostly) Sora for potions and ethers. I was just wondering why that was, since she seems capable of providing her own and it's very rarely -if ever- mentioned that she uses her own.
Kirorokat chapter 47 . 9/20
Seriously love how Axel was incorporated here, and I snickered when I pictured the scenario of him being all gussied up. Also, if I ever wind up in some weird restaurant, I'm totally stealing that line from Sora.
Kirorokat chapter 41 . 9/20
I've thought it several times already, but I gotta say I really love the dynamic between Sora and Aila. Also, that "the struggle was real" part had me rolling!
Kirorokat chapter 40 . 9/20
Nooooo, Demyx!
Dick move, Danny. Dick move.
Kirorokat chapter 35 . 9/19
I had a feeling something like this would happen. Poor Aila. On one hand I was really annoyed with her stubborn, blind faith and optimism (I know, part of her character but still) and was hoping she'd hurry up and get a reality check, but on the other I felt bad for that and so wished maybe she was right. XD
bloodmutt chapter 50 . 9/16
Jeez lol started reading again waiting for chapters to build up and I stumble upon suggested child rape lol this story is getting dark...are you letting the darkness take over? Lol
Kirorokat chapter 5 . 9/15
I dunno if it's a trap or not, but you seemed to get their personalities down pretty well!
Kirorokat chapter 1 . 9/14
I must say, normally I'm not a big fan of the whole "OC dumped in a world they knew about because they were in the fandom" thing, but this one seems to be on it's way to changing my mind about that. I loved Aila's reaction to her weapon, by the way.
Gry19 chapter 52 . 9/14
Hey, I got an idea for an ability Aila can gain but you can decide if you want t ouse it:
When Sora, Donald and Goofy are fighting the Heartless, or a boss battle, Aila sees how much trouble they're having and wishes she could do something. Her wish gets granted as magical, glowing, transparent piano keys appears in the air, in front of her. Somehow understanding, Aila starts to play on the keys. As she does, a seal of some kind appears on the ground under her, Sora, Donald and Goofy's feet. As Aila plays, Sora, Donald and Goofy feel their attacks, magic, and defense getting a power boost, and feel their bodies getting lighter, so that they can run or attack faster.
What'd you think?
Sky65 chapter 52 . 9/12
thanks for the update!
Zero1313 chapter 52 . 9/12
A good story can make anyone stick around.

There is no doubt that the second movie wasn't good. The way it was told in Kingdom Hearts wasn't any better. However, I have to say I'm quite intrigued by where your taking this story.

I want to think that Danny wouldn't ask Jafar to kill Aila, but considering the only interaction we've had with him was him being pissed at her for no reason I'm liable to think its true.

Till next time!
Gry19 chapter 52 . 9/12
Ok, now I'm worried for Aila. Hope you'll update soon.