Reviews for Eclipse of the Heart
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 54 . 1/28
Woohoo update! You don't know how much I was waiting for this chapter and it paid off :) I'm glad to know you were just taking care of your new puppy (Congratulations btw :) I was starting to worry if something might have happened to you. I think the guys would be pretty freak up if they discover they are fictional and maybe a little creep up... imagine if you suddenly find out thousands of strangers know who you are, where you came from and who are your friends as well as witness important events in your life. I think Aila is going to tell them, she told them her worries in the last chapter and their bond seems stronger. However, I have a feeling that whoever the organization member is (I'm guessing Xigbar) is going to tell them and the guys would not trust Aila much anymore. That's my little prediction.
Great chapter, thanks for updating and Happy New Year (I know January is almost ending but whatever)
CrazyQuilava chapter 54 . 1/28
Whoooo! Im lovin it! New chaoters all the way! Thanks so much for another wonderful chapter fade, and dont worry you not as rusty as you think. And secret santa is a cool hidden meaning name lol. But yeah real glad your back :) ive missed seeing Aila's adventures and im happy that they can continue.
I had a suspicion that aila would be the one to tell them, now the questiong is will she tell then fast enough :). Anyway welcome back fade, please keep writing! But take as long as you want cuz none of us are rushing you :3. Good luck with the future. Rooting for you fade! :3 -Crazyquilava
Zero1313 chapter 54 . 1/27
Great, the Freeshooter himself. At first I thought it would Danny that would spill the beans, but nope we got someone way worse.

On a happier note it is great to have you back.
Plus it's always great to Lyall even if she, like Aila, went a little crazy in Halloween Town. I can only the chaos that's going to happen after they deal with the experiment.

I've never had a puppy before, but I did just get a very hyper little kitten so I can kinda understand.

Till next time!
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 54 . 1/27
Hopefully the boys will take the truth hard. I'd like to see your take on how their trust and heart with Aila waver even for just a chapter. I mean come on, she's knows everything and she keeps it to herself knowing how close their bond is. So, with that said, I'm really happy that you get to update! Will be looking forward for many updates from you! Till then, keep on writing! :D
readingchameleon chapter 54 . 1/27
Hey there! I'm one of your ghost readers who created an account a month or two ago, and has finally decided to leave a comment.

I'm really enjoying this story. I don't mind the infrequent updates. I don't think I could read all of this story at once (1/2 a million words is a lot, but that's not the reason), but it's certainly nice in chunks.

I think that Aila *has* to go through with telling them. The price is waaay too high if she doesn't. As for their reaction, I think they'll accept her, just as Santa said.

I'm in the mood for another chapter right about now actually - update soon, but don't rush :)
sailorsenshi13 chapter 54 . 1/26
I hope Aila explains everything to the guys.
Amarxlen chapter 54 . 1/26
Another great chapter! I gasped in delight so loudly when I saw your update that my boyfriend thought something was wrong, and I had to explain to him, no, I'm just so happy! It's always great to see the easy lightheartedness between Aila and the guys. Especially after the last couple of chapters. You've really woven together some intricate relationships here, with the boys being alongside Aila as she experiences the worst heartbreaks of her life.

I also like the explanation you came up with as for why their clothes changed in Christmas Town. I remember sending you a pm about that a while back and you did not disappoint! And once they were fighting in Halloweentown with Lyall, it was an interesting addition to show that Aila isn't as affected by the moon when Lyall is out. It's a good thing the rest of the fighting happens in Christmas Town (or so we think?). I think you did a good job with the end of the chapter, kind of withholding the person's identity but not really. I think it was have been too blunt if you used his name, which is to say I'm 99.9% sure I know who it is.

Overall, another great chapter, though I find myself missing Alex.
NightPegasus13 chapter 54 . 1/26
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM AND WAS WHEN I SAW THIS UPDATE! I was pretty sure I was going to scream of joy in the car and after school...since I didn't manage to finish reading it in the morning, but I'm still very happy!
And Xigbar better not be thinking of harming Aila and the guys 'cuz I swear I will end him myself if I have to!
Xigbar: Yeah right, like you could defeat me. Don't make me laught
Me: -glares at him- Don't forget that I'm an author, I can and will make you suffer in this story
Xigbar: The story doesn't belong to you
Me: That doesn't mean that I can't make my own story where you suffer
Xigbar: ...You can do that?
Me: Yup. And let's not forget about all the other people who love Aila and the guys and will get mad if you make them suffer
Xigbar: -looks at me with shock and fear-
Me: Anyway, please continue and update very soon! I'm loving this story so much! I can't wait for the next chapter!
relena soulheart chapter 54 . 1/26
XD hahaha! It's great that Lyall's back in this world. The wolf's interactions with the other characters are so funny and awesome! Keep up the great work!
I wonder how the others will react when Aila tells them... :/
Tensemasterhalo chapter 54 . 1/26
Forshadowing intensifies. :o Although, this chapter does remind me of another world that has a pretty big theme with the moon... but at least there's a little bit of time before everything hits the fan, so to speak.
silverr.wings chapter 54 . 1/26
Welcome back! Well done (as always). After so long Q.Q My babies.
*cough cough* Anyway. This is the calm before the storm huh? Looking forward to that. I'm surprised the topic of the big reveal came up, I always thought it would be something that wouldn't be done. I have a mixed feeling about how the guys would react, but something in me is telling me that they really wouldn't be mad. I mean, they have to keep their mouths shut about being from different worlds when travelling anyway right? Looking forward to this as well!
Sky65 chapter 54 . 1/26
Thank you for updating! As for the reveal, I'm hoping Aila can just tell them straightforward without interruptions. Unneccesary, added drama for the sake of plot gets old real fast (and they all just got over the 'your not telling us anything andarc). Welp, that's my two cents on that subject. I look forward to future chapters
Goldspark1 chapter 54 . 1/26
Thanks for going back into this story. This is the longest story I have ever read on Fanfiction and thanks for keeping it so emotionally investing.

I don't think Aila should tell them. First, it is not meant to break the forth wall during the storyline when their is so much writing on the outcome. If they fail, worlds will collapse and fade into darkness that still traps Aqua. Second, even if someone yells at the top of their lungs that your are all meaningless fictional characters and even if you provide proof, then they will probably see that person as a jerk. Thirdly, if it does get out, what then? The adventure will feel empty and hollow and their is no more investment. Both for us readers and the characters. But I do think she should tell them about other things in her world.

I am still waiting on when Celina gets sick of her prison and wants to take Aila out for a drive just to have fun. Yes, I see Ailas body as a car with a driver and two passengers.

I am not letting the preparation for combat slide though. During a fight, it is not the time to get distracted by your allies unless its part of a plan. If one member of their team cries out in pain every time their hit, it can become very distracting. Thankfully, you did a good job with the Lock, Shock, and Barrel fight where she had a strategy going in. But in Halloween town square I felt they were more distracting than helpful. Yeah she jumped on Soras shoulder to gain a height advantage against the heartless, but Sora was probably left wide open with him feeling he was about to be attacked from Aila.
This story gives me life
Ibara yuki chapter 54 . 1/25
yay update i missed the story but you finally back
im a little nervous how the boys will react and you will definitely suprise me thats way i dont try guess whats happening
i think in the end thats axel