Reviews for Eclipse of the Heart
relena soulheart chapter 49 . 5/20
Great chapter! :D

I absolutely love Lucy in this chapter! It's pretty great how you have the gang encounter one of Celina's past hosts. Really adds onto the drama and emotional feel if the story. And Lucy's little chant as she terrorized them, it makes me think of that chant from the horror movie 'Nightmare on Elm Street'. I could literally hear that voice in my head as I read that part!
Got to say, insults are becoming quite a powerful weapon for Aila so far. First Xaldin, and now Hades. Impressive. :)
XD Phil hitting on Aila! This girl can't seem to catch a break from men like that. Setzer, Ling, Phil, who's next?
Anyway, amazing job so far, as always! Can't wait for the next world, which I'm guessin is maybe Halloween Town or Port Royal. Keep up the great work!
faithful2kh chapter 49 . 5/20
Great saying at the end. "The poop is finally hitting the fan..." Not gonna ask... But I loved the chapter, and I love how you incorporated and portrayed Lucy. I felt the pity, relief, and sympathy, and it takes a lot to make some one feel that. Good job! Please update soon, Phantom!
FanFictionReader225 chapter 49 . 5/20
YAY! I love Lucy! She's awesome! Technically, she's not ten anymore...So, she's not a "little" girl...YAY AGAIN! The moon is awesome! Celina's awesome! Aila's awesome! Alex is awesome! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
The Moon Illusion chapter 49 . 5/20
Love the new chapter! Can't wait for the next one. I like that things remind her of Demyx from time to time. It was heartbreaking, but realistic that she got nostalgic when she remembered where Sora and Demyx had their Underworld battle.
Goldspark1 chapter 49 . 5/20
I hope you don't forget about Lucy and they meet near the end of the game when the gang is strong enough to compete in the other championships. Also, I know that Aila is a girl and the weakest of the group, but when is she going to be strong enough to take on a heartless by herself? She struggled with a Samurai on her own. I want to see growth.

P.S. I already said this in my last review so please forgive me for repeating myself but I want to see Celina pull a prank on Aila. You know, take control of her body when she is sleeping and have her wake up next to Sora or make her eat a whole buffet.
Zero1313 chapter 49 . 5/20
Lucy was a fun character; once we got past the whole creepy ghost thing.

I loved how Aila was able to hurt Hades when no one else could. It just goes to show how her and Celina are.

Why did Aila suddenly remember Danny when they were talking to Auron? I don't think he ever mentioned he went to Olympus Coliseum, did he?

Till next time me hartey!
...
I am so lame.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 49 . 5/20
Great chapter! Loved it! Hope the next chapter isn't TOO DARK. That'd make me uncomfortable. Lol. Anyway, keep it up!
V3NU5.S01AR.570RM.S74R chapter 49 . 5/20
Great chappie! I'm so excited for the next chapterrrrr! so I'm guessing the next world could be Halloween Town or Port Royal or something along those lines…
grapejuice101 chapter 49 . 5/20
Omg I love it soooooo much! Sad another world is over but can't wait for the next one! Remember if u need any help or ideas for your chaps, just pm me! Update asap
Amarxlen chapter 1 . 5/18
So addicted to this fic I started rereading from the beginning.
HiroNinja chapter 44 . 5/13
Out of all the fanfictions I've read iver the course of the last year and a half, I have to say that this one really hits me in the heart. I still have a few chapters to go, but after seeing what song you put into this chapter I felt like I should share my thoughts now before I finish up the next few.

I originally started reading this story on my laptop, opening up various KH2 soundtracks when different things happened to set the tone, which really helped me immerse into what was happening. It really made a difference.
I eventually switched to reading it on my phone whenever I had the chance, but when I realized the song here, I had to rush to my computer to listen to it as I read along. It just ripped at my heart.
This whole adventure so far had had me on a roller coaster if emotion, the way you describe everything that's happening makes me feel like I'm actually there or seeing what the characters see. I've never felt so emotionally pulled around in a long time, that much is certain.
I'm hoping to catch up with the story soon. I just hope my poor heart can handle anything else you happen to throw at it.
You're a great writer.
Stay Gold.
-HN
randomperson chapter 48 . 5/11
Finally... I caught up on reading your long ass novel from hell... Anyways, I absolutely your story a lot but im confused about one thing that has nothing to do with this chapter, so did Alia love Demyx or what or will she have a love interest?
Danielle chapter 48 . 5/10
I'm having a feeling that my chapter numbers might be shifted based on how everyone else reviewed so what I meant (in my earlier review) by Chap 40 and 35 are, 40 - when Demyx... (tears)... and 35- when Aila was betrayed.

Still can't wait for next chapter though! I'm so glad Aila and Axel made up. I knew she was upset, but she knew Axel was doing those things for Roxas, so I wanted to see them become friends again. And you didn't disappoint. Plus, Demyx's absence from the fic was heartbreaking so having her mad at Axel was also saddening. This fic has been an emotional roller coaster, haha. Keep up the good work! :)
Goldspark1 chapter 48 . 5/10
Thanks for having Celine take control of Aila. I was very entertaining to have her be trapped in her own body and bot be able to do anything. Hope you have another scene of it.
Goldspark1 chapter 47 . 5/10
Thanks for adding Axel into the story line. He adds charisma and a good laugh while still being a good friend. I also like how he asked about Roxas. He is not an idiot and found out Aila's secret and tried to get a friend back. And I also hope that Aila meets Roxas. Those two could have a lot to talk about.