Reviews for I'm A Slave For You
emmabrady chapter 30 . 9/13
Great story, I will be very interested in how you finish it... Hopefully the dark lord does not pay a visit but who knows... And I wonder if they get married or even have children or does she end up dying because her secret is out... And if she does, does he have to do it as punishment for being with her... OR do they run away from it all just so they get be together..
You liar, you abandoned this story *sniffles* I loved it and you teased me saying there would be possibly 50 chapters *sniffles again* I'm so sad now I need you please come back
Lady-Rubens chapter 30 . 8/8
Hi there! How are you doing? Like many, many other people I am wondering if you intend to finish the story? It's been a really, really long time, I do realize, but perhaps you have it written already and could post the rest of the story? Anyways if nothing else, just please let us know if you intend to finish it!
Crazycatlady chapter 30 . 6/10
Please update!
Please please please finish writing this story. I know it has been like five and a half years and this story has me so intrigued, it's unhealthy. Yes I'm the same person who said that in chapter 20. I've read this in like three days with a bunch of extra work from school that I should be doing right now. Please please please finish this story!
MALFOYSSLave chapter 20 . 6/6
Ugggghhhhhh. Why would you do this to me?!

I have been reading this nonstop. I started this last night. It's barely been a day, in a very slow reader and In already on chapter twelve. I have done absolutely none of my homework and I am reading this, telling myself last chapter since chapter 5! Why is this so good? It's so good, I'm pretty sure it's bad for my health and education.
Draomionelover chapter 30 . 5/26
This is such a great story! I really hope that you might upload the next chapter, or chapters. I don't want to rush you, but this has been such a great story that I can't wait for more. Plz hurry though! Honestly, I've never read a draomione fanfic before with such depth. And I've read ALOT before. Anyways, great job so far and I can't wait until your next chapter!
foreverjasperskitten chapter 30 . 3/19
I'm just loving this plot! Great writing! I love this Draco and Hermione.
Just curious here...are you planning to finish this?
Hope this finds you well.
️ Kitten
Mrs.RPatz chapter 30 . 1/29
Are you going to update this? You said "I will not give up on it." So...
Everyone wants to know what will happen next! I especially want to know what Seamus is up to and why Hermione's disguising charm didn't need to be renewed. ;)
Shan chapter 30 . 12/18/2015
Did you ever finish this?
mjlandrum chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
How could she have even thought of taking a walk with Sanford?
mjlandrum chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Hermione wasn't being OOC, and I liked the chappy.
mjlandrum chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Gees. I like consensual way better.
mjlandrum chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
He'll change. He already has; it's why he wasn't happy with himself.
brighteyescoldheart chapter 30 . 8/29/2015
I've really gotten into this story and it's a bummer that it hasn't been updated in 4 years because it's actually pretty good!
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »