Reviews for On a Battlefield
GregoryMarshal chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
;-; This story is so sweet and sad. You truly have made a wonderful story that is without a doubt the best Harry potter fanfic I have ever read. please post the next chapter soon.
random-chick-69 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
OMG! You killed Draco! *stands shocked* I-I-I-I... I think I hate you... No, wait... Yup, that feels close enough to hatred. lol

Okay, Okay, I forgive you if you let Sevvie live. lol

Once more, it was an amazing chapter, and the kiss was so sweet, so soft, it makes the contrast AWESOME! I just lived it, it made me feel all warm inside, lol.

The panic, the fear, it's all so spectacularly well written I could actually feel it! There aren't enough praises in the world to give you for this fic.

BTW, I could only read it today because college started and I couldn't even turn on the laptop!lol

DH - Deathly Hallows

Waiting impaciently for the next chapter! *bounces on her feet*

Have a nice weekend!:p
random-chick-69 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
WOW! OMG! This story is AWESOME! I don't know how you did it but your Neville is exactly J. K. Rowling's Neville on D.H., so brave and still so sweet. The plot is very interesting and I have to admit it's the first time I read a (hopefully) multi-chapetered fic whose many character isn't Harry. And did I mention I'm loving it all? I'm so used to reading the actual battle but you make the waiting on the inside so much frustrating it makes me tremble. Seriously! And pairing up Harry with Draco and Severus? God, you are trully amazing... Please write more!