Reviews for Surrogate Relationship
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I love the implication that you make that Booth is perfect for her because he combines the intellectual stimulation that she experienced with the one guy and the physical compatibility she shared with the other one. Nuanced fic, as always. :-)
Beca Mitchell-Swanson chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
“So, since this is a pretend date, are you going to pretend to buy my dinner?” Hehehe, I loved that ep, and of course your story.

On a random note, the season premiere seems so far away...
amyylasee chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
ohh lovee it!

then end lines!

D

so wish it happend!

xx
DianeB chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
You really are pretty amazing with the dialogue-only story. Of course, it helps when you have a deep love and understanding of the characters - which you obviously do!
braveandcrazy but mostly young chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
“What if she doesn’t like us spending so much time together?”

“Then she’s not the one.”

“It’s that simple?”

“Yeah, that simple.”

SO CUTE.

this is so good, it should totally be in the episode. you did a GREAT job keeping them in character and making their interactions realistic. i'm about to go read the story you mentioned in the begining.
leavin-the-dark-side chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow! Are you sure that wasn't a deleted scene or something because that was written like you own the characters.

Very well done!

;D
LV-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
_ Very entertaining! Loved the ending!

LV-chan
Habita chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Great post-ep! You did it great keeping B&B in character and I love it! :-)

"What if she doesn’t like us spending so much time together?"

"Then she’s not the one."

That was PERFECT! :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing! :-)
bravesfan21 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
really liked it... :)
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Excellent! I love how, instead of the obvious "YOU'RE the one person I'm supposed to be with," you opted for "Then she's not the one." Nice sidestepping- makes it more realistic and less like fanfiction. Nice banter, also. And that's no easy thing to accomplish considering Bones' vocabulary and Booth's nonchalance.
missdebra87 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
“Hmm. You never know, Bones. Maybe one day it’ll be a monogamous one.”

She looked at him to see if he was joking, but his facial features and body language remained static.

“Maybe…”

OMG! That would be just fantastic... Everything happens eventually, right? I loved this. Great job.
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I loved this! Very impressive. I definitely can't write a good story at 3 am. :)
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Could I convince to add on? Very good!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Great story. I loved Sweets' surrogate relationship theory.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
really cool chap... update soon please

HawkAngel