Reviews for Distraction
Azzdj chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
this was such a nice story, great job! :)
zekeschance chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Love hurting Sam and big bro Dean! Great job! Thanks!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
OH I HOPE YOU DO A SEQUEL. SAM NEEDS SOME LOVIN ;) NICE JOB!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
THAT. WAS. BRILLIANT.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Things might not be perfect, but at least they are getting better and the boys are moving on!
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
I'm a little sad, that you don't continue, but at least it had a great ending and the potential for a sequel. Just keep thinking about the plot and hopefully you will come up with something. I really liked this. Amy seems like a girl, that I would like to see more off. I think she is good for Sam. Hugs, Vonnie
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Nice that Sam woke up feel well enough to go to the diner, despite his residual headache, and managed to spend a few hours with Amy, just doing something normal for a change!

It was obvious that they would move on sooner rather than later, but even though it didn't turn out to be the break they planned, they both managed to get a little down time!
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Oh man, poor Sam, finally finds some time to relax with a nice girl and then he gets hit by a migraine. Loved the way Dean helped him. Great story already. Hope to read more soon. Hugs, Vonie
devon99 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Oh Dean. He really is such a good brother isn't he?

Lovely stuff.
dangermouse00 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
AW poor sam, migraines are horrible!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Just found this and a great couple of chapters! Typical of Dean getting the girl and some fun, but poor Sammy having to curtail his 'date' because of a headache!

And not just a headache but a migraine - can just imagine him in pain, sitting on the bathroom floor, needing his brother just to be there! And Dean, exhausted himself but in full on caring mode with a sick Sam!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
OMG HUN

amazing second chapter

eheh this is definatley my favourate hun!

LOVED it to peices

OMG you wrote sam so well

xx
friendly chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
awesome job.. love this story
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Poor Sammy! Thank goodness Amy called to alert Dean that Sam wasn't feeling well.

At least Dean knew everything Sammy needed for him to do to help-get rid of the light, massaging hi neck just a little to ease the tension.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
*gasp*

OMG HUN!

this was incredable!

i just loved every second of it!

really like Amy lol, poor sam!

can;t wait to see what happens x