Reviews for Promises Broken
Punk Rocker Fairy chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
lurve it!
rockstarvampire chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Oh, good idea here! I haven't found one where she jumped and Edward came back. Usually it's all about her never jumping and/or him never coming back. I'm glad I didn't find this until now, though. I know, it makes me sound awful and selfish, but I would have been going nuts waiting for them to get to at least this point. Can't wait for the next update!
Kurt-Blaine-endgame chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
Please continue this story! im now hooked and i really want to see how this ends!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
Absolutely brilliant so far!

I cannot wait to read more. I love how you had Bella explain seeing and hearing him during his absence, and his reaction. I look forward to seeing Carlisle and the others, too. :D

Please update soon.

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
I'm not sure if 'fun' is the word I would use, but I've always believed that in New Moon Bella let him back into her life a bit too easily, perhaps because of all the trauma they went through in Volterra. At least here he's gonna have to earn that forgiveness.

Hope you'll write more soon!

I wanna know how things turn out, especially concerning the wolves.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
FINALLY!
content1 chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
wow - great story - very enjoyable
Aya1024 chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Okay, I really REALLY like this. But I also see that you haven't updated since April, which is a real bummer. I'm still gonna put in on alerts in hopes that someday you continue.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
This is great! I love the arrest scene with Charlie & Seth! Thanks!
Rachie81 chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
GREat story!
BibliophileBoleyn chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
This story is great. I like how you are taking this because the stories where Bella just accepts everything don't fit well in my mind. I hope you decide to update soon.
sammy55 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Are you intending to update this story? I want to know what happens. I am also writing a story where Edwards comes back, Bella doesnt completely trust him... COMPLETELY different storyline though. She doesnt meet Jacob at all. I really enjoyed reading this.
Modern Audrey chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
Aww, I see that there hasn't been an update in quite some time. I hope that doesn't mean we will miss the opportunity of seeing Edward court his Bella? This is the second time I've read this through-the first time was several months ago-and I enjoyed it even more this time around. Please find time to update soon! This is too good of a story to be left unfinished. :)
elizapi chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
wow, so different, and so much deeper. I like the idea of them having to actually do some work to mend their relationship. It's not so easy in real life. Please keep up the good work!
moon.lit.raine chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
LOVE the story! i'm sorry but chapter 6 was painfull to get through... but i finished it and it was AMAZING in the end! your story has wonderful writting and having edward earn bella's trust back is a good idea. though it is going to be the death of me... can't wait for your next update! update soon please!
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »