Reviews for You're My What! Gerard Way
Moon Shawdow's Saint chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Wow... That was cool. I would love to have Gee as my dad. But... I look too much like my father for that to be possible. IT was a cool story, and your username is epic.
tears of venom chapter 17 . 2/15/2012
A-fucking-mazing! I LOVED IT!
phycobitchychick chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
To practice my accent, I was reading all of Jadis' povs out loud...my mom walked in on me and started laughing REALLY loud! How embarrassing...
phycobitchychick chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
That was always my second favorite shirt of his! My favorite is the "don't google yourself" tee!
phycobitchychick chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Orange eyes? That's fucking genius! Is it odd that I live in a very country area, yet I can make every Australian have a perfect accent...maybe its cuz my aunt is Australian...
HellzAngels chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
awwwww lovly story

like the end and i definatly didnt expect it.

epic story

XD
mwebster chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
I thought the whole thing was fantastic. going to read the sequel now :D
ikutoluver222 chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
Wow, when i read this, i was scarily reminded of this dream i had. I dreamt Gee was my dad, and like a bunch of other shit that i can't remember now, but it was freaky how much my dream & this story are alike. But ya, upload soon cause it's fuckin amazing stuff your writing!
Vivian Vengeance chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
amazing story :)
deanisgayforcas chapter 17 . 3/26/2011
I really love this story! I've tried reading so many other stories where Gerard apparently had a daughter he meets, and I couldn't get through any of them. You actually have a decent story plot, and nice grammar. I really enjoyed reading this. I just didn't like the story had to end, haha. You should definitely write a sequel, if you ever get the chance.
Sugarvenom92 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I love it! The orange juice made me laugh )
GracieGrudge chapter 17 . 1/19/2011
Ohmygod. I absolutely loved this story. There's going to be a sequel right? I might die if there's not. I felt like what I was reading was one-hundred percent fact. Amazing.
Bakura and Ryou girl chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
aww mikey was so quiet in the beginning. he's too cute. and jadis is right, who doesn't have frerard pics?
Bakura and Ryou girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
holy crap! that's all i really have to say, i'm in shock and i'm not even in the story XD
foREVerTheMusicKid chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
I WANT A MIKEY F-IN WAY t-shirt! if i get it and wear it to school i'd get dress coded T_T mikey way rocks!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »