Reviews for Sweet Revenge
DreamerInCaptivity chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Love the concept and story. But it hasn't been updated in forever. Can I hope for an update any time soon.
hot chocolate mess chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
This is getting good. Sadly one more chapter left to read but I want to read more than that.
hot chocolate mess chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
I like this chapter. This was hilarious so I can't wait to read the next chapters.
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is hilarious. Can't wait to read more.
lilylou101 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
WOW this was awesome! GINNY ROCKS! The poor 'dream team' lol! I loved this chapter! It was great!
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awesome idea, great story! I think it was a bit OOC for Ginny to say 'mudblood' but besides that I really liked it!
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
You've given Ginny personality, which definitely helps the dynamic of their relationship more. I'm not sure that I liked her saying 'mudblood', but I suppose that the issue of blood purity would be too big for her and Malfoy to work around. It's an interesting start with a far more realistic Ginny- I like it.
Morghen chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Well, now I'm curious about what Draco's plan was... I really hope that you can find inspiration and keep writing. These last few chapters are a lot better than the first one. Please update!

-Morghne
Morghen chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Hahaha, that was great! I love how furious Ron was -it was so funny! I actually kinda like Draco/Ginny as a couple...

Morghen chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Hahaha, this is great! I love how rebellious Ginny is! Draco is quite funny, too. I really liked your disclaimer -I don't care for Harry/Ginny either...

Morghen chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This is an interesting take on Ginny's character. I can see where she is coming from about her brother, though I don't think that she would ever hate him this much. It's a good beginning.

evanescence147 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
"But if you get killed don't expect me to rescue you,"

Best line ever, teehee. Nice idea, you could add a little bit MORE into it, more emotion and dilouge (sp?) But that's about all the complaining I could do! (Psst...that's a good thing)
just a lost girl chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
i think this is absolutely great so far
Darling.Little.Writer chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
Congratz on a fabulous chapter. I would love to see some more soon. Great job!
padmeani8 chapter 4 . 12/2/2008