Reviews for Snowflake
Bob8058 chapter 1 . 7/10
I loved it I cried so much :)
vodka on fire chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING... and you're 12?

damn... brought tears to my eyes that is for sure...
AAML4eva chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
so sad and cute. made me really cry!
AAML4eva chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is a really good, romantic, and, really really sad and tragic.
Hiwada Yume chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
- i love your fanfic !

- it made burst into tears !

- i really love it !

- and , for me , its not corny .

- i added it to my fave stories !

- great job !

- hiwada yume
SDM56 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow. You really did do an amazing job with this story. I must say, I am astonished with your writing skills especially for a 12 year old.
Not Normally A Pokeshipper chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Okay, like the name says, I'm not normally a Pokeshipper, but I loved this! It was so good, and yet so sad it made me cry. Why is it that stories can be like that - so good, yet so sad you want to cry?

Anyway, amazing story.
BluEbErRy-ChAn chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Grade ang haba whoo!lolz Ang daming tao may gusto ng fic mo, and yeah its not corny! ja ne...
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Holy...! I went into shock when I realized who the author was and how old you were. This is freaking amazing! Ten times better than half the stuff I write. Amazing work! I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this. Keep up the great work! Yes I like this stuff...
high improbability chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Don't say your work is corny. I loved it!
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hey no problem! It was an excellent story! I liked it!

Sincerely,

AshK
nycazncarguy chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
wow, that was just...wow.

I personally felt that it wasnt all that OOC, but the lack of medical vocab...yeah..lol. but hey, Ash was just a nurse, so technically speaking, you dont need to know too many, if any at all.

This definitely stirred some emotion within me. The fact that a good portion of this story was dialogue helped. I havent tried to hold back tears from a fanfic for about a year now...good job!

and also, i rarely leave reviews nowadays, not much time...and considering im leaving you one, go figure.

Your writing style is certainly one that I admire, kinda reminds me of some other actual author, forgot his name.

Setting and physical description, kinda lacking. The dialogue helps make up for it though. I can imagine all this happening in my head anyway just by reading them speak to each other.

However, emotional description was what swept me off my feet. Iono, maybe i'm over-praising, but this is truly what i feel after reading this. Again, like i said, it's been a while since i last left a review.

I'm certainly interested in reading more of your stories. Who knows...at this rate, maybe you'll be the reason why i start reviewing again )