Reviews for Now we are us: The Freak & The Ranger
Lyaoi chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Any chance of you continue this fic? I would love to know how it ends.
XX-Black-Out-XX chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
o.o

cant leave it like that, ... can u?

damn it lol just as i was getting into the story (love it btw)

please say u r going to continue there r soooooooo many plots you could choose from to strengthen sky's and bridge's relationship

kinda really hope-in u choose to continue this fic, if not I'm still favin as this couple is so great together, personally i find them like yin and yang :)

9/10 for what you have written ... you dont get the 10 because its not finished and because i can xD

x
thunderincrimson chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
This story is great girl! Only one word to discribe it: Battery(with wiggling fingers!) XD
emoprincess3587 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Yah! Thank god for Eric, Merrick and Sky! Poor Bridge, im glad that Sky has finally realised Bridge and how much he is hurting...poor baby! O well they are all there for him - i luv it!

Can not wait for the next chapter! Keep up the gud work! :)
lttlbrat93 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
great chapter "one word buttery" funny bridge bouncing on the bike lol

cant wait!
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Great chapter, loved Bridges reaction to the puppet master movies, my favorites by the way, and I love how Sky is regretting and trying to make things right, update soon!
SkyTate chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
a small wolf zord! very cute! i want one too!

and bridge bouncing on the bike is hilarious!
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Loved it, Update soon!
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
aw that was sweet!, Eric and Merrick is a great paring
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Kyo-Kun is back!

Excellent chapter. I liked it especialy how Sky and Bridge are cute together. And I especialy liked how Bridge thinks of Sky as a rimmer, I bet Sky will really Live up to that name in the future
lttlbrat93 chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
nice i like how u epxlained mora i never understood that or i never heard

cant wait for the next chap!
lttlbrat93 chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
oh so sweet with eric and merrick
emoprincess3587 chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
That was really good! I wish that actually happened in the episode! Loved it!

Can not wait for the next chapter! :) Keep up the gud work!
emoprincess3587 chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
Hey no need to apologise for not as much Bridge&Sky i still love the fact that although there relationship wasn't too involved it still played a major role and a sort of lesson. And Eric and Merrick sound so romantic towards each other i liked it :)

And im glad that we really got some insight to how Sky would even react to Eric moving on...and for once he wasn't stubborn! Bridge is moulding him very nicely hehehe :P

As always i love the story! Can not wait for the next chap! Keep up the good work! :)
lttlbrat93 chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
i love this chap with the endding

cant wait for the next chap