Reviews for BY YOUR COMMAND
fouroften chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
Ive really enjoyed this whole story and this last chapter was just the best ending it could have had, Im kinda sad you didnt continue despite the new episodes but I still really like the way it ended.

Well done and I'll happily read anything else you write :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
That was a surprise. So I guess the true residents of Earth found them suddenly at the end? I like Bill saving Saul. It brought their personal conflict to a close. Tory was a surprise. I also like Saul being protective of Caprica. I wouldn't have minded if you kept going, despite the new shows. Nice job :D.
Paillette chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
Oh! How could you end it with a cliffhanger! But I'm glad Tory ended up riddled with bullets :) You have a few repeated lines in here, starting with "The sound of applause could be heard," but otherwise I guess we'll have to be content with the new season. Thanks for keeping me entertained! ~P
GodricGryff chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
so, does this mean your story is over? thats a shame, i really like this, but i can understand, especially with the new episodes coming on, not to mention the major revelatons from the last one. well, heres hopeing you make more BSG stories.
Luke Skywalker chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
I'm definitely enjoying your story. I love that you describe Bill and Laura's relationship as a partnership rather than 'I love you', 'I love you, too, let's do it!'. The way that Ronald Moore developed their relationship is a partnership to me, one where they absolutely rely on each other for strength, assurance, and now love. So thank you for putting that into your story, it's really well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
i absolutely love your writing style! the end was absolutely adorable, and the beginning very moving. keep it up!
fouroften chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
I dont know about anyone else but Im still enjoying it! :) Please keep it up :D
Paillette chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
woot! I love how Bill and Laura subtly stick up for each other. When you described Laura's intense ultimatum, her private reaction was perfectly in character. Do you think you'll continue this after the season picks up again on Friday? I'm so excited! P
Lady Henrietta chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Oh my gosh! I love this chapter. The tensions between Cylons, Final Four (specifically Saul) and humans was terrific. And I love how Bill and Laura tossed the conversation between them when Laura needed a break. So they will be working together to build something better. I especially love the last part. It lends itself to the promise of a kiss. Great chapter and I look forward to the next one. Nice job :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Terrific chapter! 'Canoodling' indeed. That's a funny word. I've heard it before, but I like it. I like the Lee/Laura/Bill moment, and having Caprica say what she did was great. This chapter was a good read. I can't wait to see what you're coming up with next. Happy New Year and nice job :D.
Paillette chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Very good- you're moving your plot on while still giving us some Bill/Laura cuddling with each chapter :D I especially liked your distinction between "a man joke and a Laura one" lol.
McGonagallFan chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Another great update. The only thing I can say about this story is that it's amazing and you should update as soon as you can.
Paillette chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
I really think this is the best Adama/Roslin fic I've read recently! You really have a handle on the characters, including your support cast of Cottle, Tigh, Lee, and D'Anna. It gives depth to the main love story :) I also think you're doing a great job developing the tension between Adama and Tigh too.

It's hard writing in anticipation of the end of the season, but you are doing a great job so far. I like your choice to develop characters rather than predict a plot that will be obsolete in a few months. I hope you keep up the good work! ~P
McGonagallFan chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
Want to see more of this. Please! :P
Lady Henrietta chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
I like this chapter. The Bill/Laura moments were cute. The banter was funny. A war between the Cylons.. hmm. I'm interested to see where this is going. And a few untouched places of planet. I hope they can settle somewhere. I can't wait to see what you have next. Nice job :D.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »