Reviews for The Genjutsu Sword Master
Blackwolf501 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Well I read your story and so far its good.
Character interactions are fine.
Spelling and grammar are good as well, didn't find much problems.
Take the romance slowly it will help your story.
I read your profile and you seem to have written a lot of stories, some are one shot, while others are not completed.
As a fellow author I am just giving you an advice (Ignore it if you want), complete a story which you start, I know many ideas comes to your head but try to use that in one story.
Like you I also like NarutoXKurenai pairing, I have even written my own story with this pairing, so please don't abandon this fic and keep writing.
Keep up the good work.
Be happy and have a good life.
hellfire45 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
make more chapters
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
i really like it
bubbajack chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Nice chap! I agree with you an Itachi he was a good person shame he's dead. Cool idea with the tiger I wonder what's gonna happen next!
bubbajack chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Umm wow the chap was uber short. I can't think of anything else to say cept good job!
bubbajack chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Nice chap. I gotta say this is a really cool idea you thought up here. I look forward to seeing what happens next!
The-lazy-bum chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
The grammar is very poor, and because of that, it is hard to read the story.

The relationship seems to be rushed a bit too much.

But other than those two problems I had with the story, it is a good start to the story.

Keep up the good work and update soon please.
Dregus chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
did things just skip ahead from naruto being a gennin to the whole Pein thing? cuz thats what it looks like at the bottom (if i read it right. if i didnt, then whoops!)
Insomniac-Gaara4488 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Wow!
Addictive Label chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Sorry.. i kinda agree with a reviewer that your grammar is really shit... would need a beta to look it over and such.. ex: "Good morning father and mother. I can't wait to find out and meet my team today". its usually "Good morning father, mother. I can't wait to meet and find out who is on my team today." as you phrase "find out".. find out what?. and after he has found out that something he will meet his team.. anyway i kind enjoyed it anyhow..
Volos chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
The pace is moving in a little too fast. I mean the team didnt even meet more then 3 times and you are already having naruto sleep at her house and kissing them. Whats the deal with kushina? Does she love naruto more then she should or is she an overprotective mother? I didnt like how you made kiba into a horny dog. But other then that it seems ok. You just have to work on your grammar. Who else will be in the harem and how will that work out this there is no CRA im guessing.
Uzumaki Vi Britannia chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I think the love story started too soon but still it was great, and the grammar seems a bit awkward and unsettling other than that i think the story is gud
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Nice work on this chapter
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Ok firstly good story.

Secondly OMG you need to read and reread what you right your sentecnes are half broken e.g. "Tell me Naruto-kun how come your so happy be around us?"

a to is needed after happy.

However i can look past that and see this is a good story but please get a beta or a better beta if you already have one
darkassassin619 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Well this is an interesting fic and I like that its a harem fic since I am a huge naruto harem fan. Love that anko and kurenai are already in it I hope you add yugao,tayuya,kin,temari,ayame,konan,yugito,samui,koyuki,shion and mei please XD I also hope that you add kushina if yah can. I hope you update soon till the take care ()