Reviews for Consequences
AliceRulesMyWorld chapter 3 . 2/12/2018
So, Sam takes Tegretol, huh? I took that for my seizure disorder (like two decades ago) and, as allergic reactions go, it is the actual worst. I had a Steven's Johnson's rash and then they had to take me off of it cold turkey and I hallucinated.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2017
I liked this story. I like your writing style. Never bored.
Vivi chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Love the detail! And don't dwell too long on the medical facts. Nobody really knows the drugs and treatments 100% anyway. Take it from a medical student; sometimes vague scenes are better than nitty gritty medical scenes.
Sallyannerenee chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
I liked the ending, it showed them getting back to normal, Dean working with Sam, even if it was for a prank. Great story.
Louey06 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Wonderful story. I love a good bit of Limp!Sam and Protective!Dean and this was a very satisfying for that. Very well done, i enjoyed it lot!
3DBABE1999 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
This was a wonderful story.. The first two Chapters made me cry so hard in some places.. The third had me feeling devastated and then you brought light back again.. I absolutely loved the tone of the ending .. It was perfect!
thisisgarbagedontreadit chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Not the best of endings?! Are you kidding me?! That was the PERFECT ending! It made the gut-wrenchly sad story very happy, Sam got what he wanted and needed, Dean got his Sammy back, and John learned a lot about his family. Bobby didn't do much (besides drool) but, it was Bobby so you don't really need any development. Overall I loved the story, and the ending was amazing.
sylvaniae chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Oh, I loved this story and chapter, especially the ending. That Jack guy was pretty weird, but it was interesting reading about him, and it was nice to see hunters from a completely different point of view. Thanks for bringing tons of limp!Sam in!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Just keeps getting better!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Good story!
Horser01 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Awesome. Lol!
Skye1963 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Again, a masterful job! At the end of this chapter, you had Dean react with anger. I believe that Dean reacted that way because of his fear of almost losing Sam. It's very strange that fear and anger are that closely related. I love that you also kept Sam's emotional problems intact since those kind of problems take a very long time to fix, if they ever are. Your take on the bond between father and sons was terrific as was your feeling on John's love of the hunt. Thank you for a great chapter!
Skye1963 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love this chapter, having reread it many times. I don't know if being diagnosed with a major challenge as epilepsy would cause a person sever depression but you had it right on with the concussion and the depression Sam already had. Totally plausible that he would have tried to kill himself. Great Job!
angel1718 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Ah,This story was so sad,[my kind of story].

Love how Dean never gave up on his Brother,and how he was always their right by his side.

I really cried over this chapter,and almost used up my box of Kleenex tissue.

But the ending more than made up for it.

Now hopefully Sammy will get a big break and not have any more spells of epilepsy for a very long time.

The kid needs a break.

Love your writing.

This story was so great.

Can't wait to read some more of your wonderful work. [Hugs]
angel1718 chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Yeah, they killed off that bad water spirit witch.

Thank goodness, way to go Dean .

Now i sure hope poor Sammy,comes out of the coma and starts to get better.

Just love this story.

Keeping me on the edge of my seat all the way though.

You rock lady.