Reviews for Master of the guild
Aqua Rules chapter 27 . 7/17
Argh! Why was this one not finished? Such an awesome premise and story line too. :(
TotalyAnonymous chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Yeah this story has a lot of potential admit but honestly and truthfully and I don't mean to flame here but... YOUR GRAMMAR FUCKING SUCKS! Like who the fuck taught you English? You write like a fucking third grader! again sorry but get a BETA reader or something or at least give the story to someone who can fix the story. Character development is shitty, your grammar is fucked, shits happening WAY to fast for the reader to understand how characters got from point A to point B, and lastly why do you write decently in your author notes but not in the story? I mean what the fuck? Hell your story's Summary is better written than your story!

Sincerely,
TotalyAnonymous

PEACE OUT!
ThaviduZeroX chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Hey Vendetta419, are you ever going to finish this fanfic and all of your other fanfics that are still in progress?
luketzoner chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
man , now this is a great fic too bad you stoped , do you thiks you will ever continue it ?
Kithrin chapter 27 . 9/4/2011
It's OK and worth reading, but 90% of names are not capitalized, and a lot of missing words are present.
120991ln chapter 27 . 7/3/2011
continue loving it
Soulless Neo Shadow chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
Dude this fanfic scared the crap out of me I liked it but yea
feral93 chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
love this story but fix the spelling
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
...*shakes head*

Just stop writing. You can't even use English correctly, your grammar and syntax sucks, and your spelling is just painful. You don't even capitalize proper nouns! Stop writing!
Danfrogger chapter 27 . 12/21/2010
dood update men. whats gona happen to hinabe, tsunade and hinata are they gona be in the guild
m3lvyn chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
i love the idea of this fic and i tried to read it but i can't do it anymore the spelling and grammar mistakes and the way some sentences are written make me waste time trying to decipher what you're trying to say so i recommend to you please try to re-write this by fixing the grammar and it could be more popular because its a good idea and one i've never seen before
PRAETORIUM chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
there were a bunch a of little grammmer mistakes in the last few chapters,but otherwise good job on the story can't wait to see the next chatper
miner249er chapter 27 . 10/19/2010
why did you post this for this story?
Kagirinai Higure chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
You need to work on your grammar.
JayTang chapter 26 . 10/15/2010
Dude...please get a Beta. Your grammar is worse than mine...which is saying something considering that English is my 3rd language. The story is good, but the grammar, just...ouch.