Reviews for Scars, Love & Abuse
Winged-Wolf-Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
awsome work ***** five stars :-)
Akuma the Dark One chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
If I wrote this I would have let T-bone kill her upon Razor's request but only cause I know what it feels like to be raped by a family member. My uncle's husband raped me on a daily bases when I was five, that is until something inside my mind snapped which ended up creating an alternate personality that almost killed the bastard. Now I'm stuck with memories and multiple personality disorder among other mental illnesses.
Mjus chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hope you don't mind reviews for a story this old

Quite different from my theory. I was under the impression Chance and Jake were childhood friends :) Still, good ;)

/Mjus
Lily Carroll chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
sadistic, cruel and adorable.

I loved your fic *_ *

Chance and Jake are a lot of cutes!
Jovianokami chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
That was great fic, I enjoy it every much. Just one thing; Feral isn't stupid, if Felina knows who they are I'm pretty sure her uncle dose too. Don't understamite the guy, he could just be turning a blind eye to them.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Well first I will say that it does need to be beta'd, but it is still a great story. As I said before I love Chance/Jake parings and to see this one ending so soon is kinda sad. I was looking forward to seeing how Chance would help his mate deal with his scars. Also how does Felina know about them being the Swat kats? I can see her knowing their names and that they are ex-Enforcers but not about knowing their secret. When you get the beta'd version up I want to read it too.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
ppr. :3
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
That was a great story! You really caught me on this story!
ulyferal chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
You use descriptive words very well. It draws the reader in despite your errors. This is very nice. The only negative comment I have is there was no reason it had to hurt. If Chance had prepared the way properly and used a lube the pain would have been extremely minor or nonexistant. They've been abused so they should be more gentle with each other for that reason. That's the only thing I objected to. Really great chapter.
ulyferal chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
I don't know why you're worried about getting flamed. Nothing you've written would be cause for that. It's abuse and a lot of us write that here. Anyway, you still have grammatical problems and you have paragraphs that just run on and on. You've got a great story going here that's being distracted by your multiple errors. The flashback is fine in italics but not bunched in the middle like that. *sigh* I have really a lot of writers I'm helping already but I can't just ignore this. When I see such a great story and know it's going to be seen by many people for YEARS! I can't bear to see it in such bad form. If you want me to I can beta it for you. Meanwhile keep going and don't worry so much. You should read mine and see how graphic I get. LOL Several of us write very graphic stuff and as long as you warn ahead there's never a problem. I write stuff that is definitely not other people's cup of tea. MPREG/Slash/Torture yet I have a heavy following of readers. I'm not into abuse and incest though, but others write that. Doesn't mean I won't proof it, I don't make value judgments.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh you got his name right. He was only called Pop. You have an interesting story here that badly needed proofreading before posting. A grammar tool would have helped you catch all the words you accidentally left out though it won't help the grammatical errors you made that aren't obvious; like capping words after quote marks. Your spelling is definitely better than some of those I beta for but your phrasings need a lot of work. Except for that problem this is really nice and readable.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
in character yes. and the old kats was just called Pops. they never mention another name.
BookwormDragon chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Always good to see more SWAT Kat slash!

Poor Jake! And the end was so cute...aw.
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
YES, YES, fourth chapter, yes. *grins showing sharp little fangs* they are so cute! pr!:3
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
I love Chance and Jake parings and I loved this story.I think a forth chapter would be great,and maybe even story line was great,the characters were in character, and the name of the news stand kat is Pop Perkins.