Reviews for Anticipation
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Also, very great. I love your writing style. Detailed, but not so much that it's rambles. Time to read the last one!
Bani93 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This one is very good too. I really didn't like this part of Breaking Dawn, because Edward wasn't behaving like a 'father', I don't know if you undertand me. But your one-shots change that, that's why I like them.

Now I'm going to read the third one.
Inactivityispermanent chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
aww that was so sweet.

on to the next one!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
At least it was a valid excuse to get out of bed—my only valid excuse, according to Edward. - such an Edward thing to say ;)

I stopped breathing. . .momentarily.

He rolled his eyes, “Don’t start that again.”

“Did I mentioned talented? She can laugh and cry at the same time.” so cute... I love how you keep Edward's humor :)

“I love you already,” he breathed and tenderly kissed our baby though my skin. The tears were streaming down my cheeks as he continued, “But I love Mommy, too. And, I don’t want anything to happen to her.” that was so sad but beautifully summed up how Edward felt...
unpetitpoi chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
that was so beautiful... and yes Bella... you are capable of hurting Edward... multiple times. thank you for finally realizing it
jannie54 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Once again, excellent! I loved how Edward is now taking charge instead of Rosalie. Can't wait to read the third part. Thanks again for sharing your talent.
Nessarie chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Totally awesome! Great job! Edward's PoV would be cool too. ;)

Ness