Reviews for My Voice of Reason is Hugely Irritating
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Thanks for the amazing story! Nice characterisation, you have captured both of them very well! :)
Still-Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow! Amazing! It's like you know exactly what they were thinking. Great work :)
Ali chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was awesome...now every time I read that part in the book I'm going to put this part in there. It helps to explain how they would probably react and feel
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
haha I can totally see that. "tiny voice of pixy-like reason". Just a little faerie thing flying around yelling in a high-pitched squeak in people's ears.

Yeah, Edward is a douche. And all those romantic fools out there ACTUALLY think he was being noble. OH, and we'll never actually know what REALLY went through his head throughout this because Stephenie Meyer isn't damn publishing it! Fuck it all...

lol love what you've done with it, though. You did it justice! And Alice is magnificent.

Lovies!

-Bub'les
NPeaches chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
omg...so good. I totally agree with Alice. How could he! She's the perfect irritating voice of reason. She should be dubbed a professional conscience.

Great job!
emkayy chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
One of the best OneShots I've read in a while! I absolutley LOVE it! Fantastic beyond belief!
ILeftMyHeartInLondon chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wow, this was amazing! I loved how persistent Alice is - it really fit in with her character.

I have just one minor suggestion though - Mike Newton was never Bella's past boyfriend :)

Have you read the Personal Correspondence on Twilight Lexicon about Alice and Edward on Edward's leaving Bella? You have slightly a different take on what Stephenie Meyer said Alice's reaction was to the incident, but I still found it very interesting!

This is what SM wrote on the Personal Correspondence. Hope this helps you:

"Alice sees a lot of things. Edward going back to Bella. Edward resisting his own happiness and suffering indefinitely. And she sees which visions are stronger than others. However, Edward has flouted her visions before.

Does Alice mourn for Bella's and Edward's pain? Very much. But she sees things beyond that. Like how maybe their relationship will never be right if they don't suffer through some time apart. Did she see that they would be stronger and happier after that pain? That Edward would finally be able to contemplate changing Bella, and that Bella might possibly be able to see herself as an equal in the relationship? Something to consider.

Slight tangent someone mentioned: Bella's cliff diving took Alice totally off guard because she interpreted it wrong. Bella HADN'T been contemplating suicide, but that's what it looked like to Alice. Alice would not have let her contemplate suicide without acting. Her action, if she'd had time, would have been to tell Edward.

Alice is a true friend to Bella. But you don't understand the ties that bind her to Edward. This is not the average brother-sister relationship we're talking about. The Cullens are bonded beyond anything you can imagine, Alice and Edward more than the rest. They would kill for each other without a thought. They would suffer for each other, they would die for each other. When Edward makes a demand of his family-something this important to him-they can't refuse him. When Edward demands that Alice give her word, despite her misgivings, she cannot refuse. He would do the same for her if Jasper was involved. Though Alice is Bella's friend, Edward's claim on Bella's life and welfare is something far beyond that. It's sort of a vampire thing, and will be alluded to more in the future."
xx siriusly lily xx chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
and...that was amazing!

one teeny tiny thing I must say is that I don't think Alice would wear a sweatshirt. (I think thats somewhere in there...)

Alice was really good; it always felt missing that there was no mention of Alice protesting in the book.

Otherwise, that was great.
celeste576012 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Love it!

I can believe Edward left at the end, but it was for the best""

He's amazing!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
OMG LOVE IT but aw like that would be so sad! like too bad she didnt see like the months afterwards cause that would show him not to go
superstargirl818 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
i love this story. i always knew alice wouldn't accept edward leaving and you caught her character spot on great job
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Great job!

You know what, I could really see this happening, just before the scene with Bella and Edward and him telling her, he is leaving without her, but one question. I know this is a one-time story, but is there and of a chance that you could continue your story, so that we may see the rest of what happened in the thought of Alice for book two?

Thanks again!