Reviews for Change of Scene
BelaMorici chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ooh I love it.
zobi chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
hi

good story. but i was wondering are they together and this was planed or did it ramdomally happen?
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Change of scene? I'm hoping this was a sort of role playing and not their first time. If it was I'm a little disappointed that they were not careful given that neither knew the other and especially for Bella who was basically fucking a lead singer in a band and had no idea how often he took women to his camper. But like I said ... I'm hoping this was a role playing to spice up an already existing relationship.
StefaniJo chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very hot, I liked it!
Requited chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow! Would love to see this continue as a real story!
SarcasticLoner chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
A great smutty story without the (I agree) awkward and unrealistic declarations of undying love and eternal bliss. It was great and I look forward to more one-shots like this, I hope.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
one word: hott.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
well. that was interesting
seldevana chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I applaud you.

Brava. (:
silly bj chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
WOW! I just found this on my way to pm you about chapter 20 of "Good Bella, Bad Bella". I've forgotten what I was going to say now.*scratches head puzzled*

Superb one shot. I missed it during the 'Sexy Edward Contest'. How the Hell did that happen?
Twifi chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
damn
luvjonas4ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
wow! you have a seriously awesome talent! your emotions, the way you descrobe things is just so real. it's incredible! keep up the awesome work! and i love sexy rocker edward! so hot! btw, are you turning this into a story?
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
that rocked!
xXcrossedXx chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Hott! With 2 T's
harrypottertwilightlover92 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
to quote your story, "amazing is an understatement."

great job!