Reviews for Revolution
thelifeeater chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
loved this story.
Luke777 chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
Another good story from you. Hmm… it seems to be a bad decision from Cameron to delete her human self. Feels a little bit like murder. But on the other hand I'm pretty sure she'll continue to develop emotions of her own in the long run. We'll see ;-)
WitchPencil chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Love this! Amazingly awesome you are for writing this story. Thank you so much for the good read! On to the next story!
Chow4noW
biaslord chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Absolutely freaking awesome! I love how you wrote John an Cameron here. I was teary eyed when John called Cameron's phone.
justjoe chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
Great story though I didn't like the kid. Jason is a great character.
Consciously chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well, this was a very well done story. Unfortunately the story was sporadically difficult to follow, especially as you made a change from one scene to an another. However, this fact didn't reduce the quality not in the least.

The content of the text itself was very very fantastic. I found it impressive that you introduce an infitrator model like the I-950 in your story. Normally the author will use a odernary T-888 or a T-800 against the humans.

There were other bleak and desperately positions, too … e.g. the explosion in the old house, where Camerons legs were torn apart, or the voicemail from John, as he pour out one's heart to her … what he feel, what he like
RCAM chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
I have a really, really hard time believing they would've just left the body. Brain-dead move on their part. Besides that, the story was awesome.
gorefiend chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
Amazing story.
PSG1JOHN chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Great story now i understand from reading from the start.

I like Evil Jason so much more then the good from your other story.

I feel sorry for Cameron/Human Allison, heartache.

moving on to the next part.
reader chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
I must say that I have really enjoyed this story and am about to start the next part now. This story was very good and well thought out. I can't wait to see what happens next between Cameron and John.
Kat chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Awesome story... this is one of the best t:scc stories on .

Now going to read your others.

P.S Cameron trilogy was fantastic.
Vintorez chapter 10 . 10/16/2010