Reviews for Corpus delicti
mochi buns chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
I apologize for only reviewing now, but thats because I just got an account... either way, I read your story before and I can say it was wonderful. I like how you chose to write about a mission the S.T.A.R.S team went on pre-RE everything, because thats something I dont get to see often in RE fics. I also like your writing style because your sentences are not too short to seem completely emotionless and disconnected, but not too lengthy that it clogs up my reading and distracts me from the story. The villain in the story was interesting, too, and I appreciated the way you structured your fight scenes.

Also, for this chapter, specifically, its cool how you ended with Chris giving Wesker a crime book! Its almost as if hes handing him a novel based on the experience they just went through, and the "hooked til the end line" definitely describes my feelings towards this fic—its a deliberate action on your part, I assume?

Overall, great job! I honestly hope youll come back to the site soon. I miss seeing your writing (even though Ive only recently started to read your work).
Crystal Lorelei chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Wow, I can practically feel the fear and anticipation every character felt. Keep up the good work _
oKayleigh chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I read this story a while back and just came across it again. I really do love pre-mansion stuff. It's a weakness of mine and this does not dissapoint. Very well done.
half-brain chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
Not bad, not bad at all. Actually, quite good. You kept me interested the whole time and gave some decent attention to detail, such as the frozen gun, Chris' daily bath quote, etc. Thanks for the good read!
half-brain chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I'm always a sucker for pre-mansion S.T.A.R.S. stories... Good writing and a good idea for a story. I will continue to read it.
Magus Raistlin chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
A splendid work. I am ever a loyal fan of Jill Valentine but it's not only that. Your story is well-written, fast pacing and very enjoyable to read. The mood is perfect. The S.T.A.R.S. face not only a paranoid killer but the traps of nature as well. The appearances of the not-so-popular S.T.A.R.S. (like Marini and Frost) were very good too.

Stories about Jill and her teammates before the mansion incident are always interesting. Keep up the good work!
Skiptrix chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
Your work is probably one the best pieces of literature i have read on fanfic.

I would be surprised if you weren't doing a english degree in uni XD

keep up the amazing work!

ps: the quote at end - if i hadn't read under it, i would have assumed you were thinking about Wesker (that loveable dastard :D)
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
Yeuh! xD

Well, I'm up and checking all of your work, just like (I think) I said; if I didn't, well, I'm saying it now. I've started with this one and now I'm over to "Ab initio" to continue with the others and to re-read "Ab esse ad posse" (Really, I love how you write the titles in Latin x3)

Anyway, this was another story full of awesomeness, suspense, cliffhangers... man, I read it without a break! It was amazing, and it was nice to see a small take on the STARS before the Mansion incident. I might focus on that some time in the future; for now, I'm on something else xD

Great job, and expect to see some reviews around!
Samhan chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
I like Wesker & Jill as a couple
Rainfox88 chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
0.0 OMG! Wow, this was an awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome story! I knew I was doing the right thing when I favorited you, lol! Its good to see that there are good STARS stories out there befroe the Mansion Incident. I like to see how Wesker worked with everyone while he worked with Umbrella too! Again, amazing strory! I can't wait for you next one! And don't worry! Reviews by me for your other wonderful stories are coming soon! (I'm a slow reviewer, sigh...only because of my very limited computer time!) XD
Shad0w blossom chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Wow. I've read alot of off topic Re stories and honestly they bore me.(By off topic I mean no zombies and blah blah blah) But this...this was just amazing. I couldn't stop reading it till I was done! I loved the plots, twist, and turns. I REALLY liked it when birkin showed up. I was like aw I know its buisness and all but its still sweet and touching. Im definatly going to go read more of your stories so expect some faves! ~.'
cjjs chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
Wow, that was one heck of a story. Being hunted down by a madman in a blizzard, very suspenseful stuff. Great job!
dfds chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
Dude, a STARS story! And... it may be the best one I've ever read! Whaddya know.

It's a simple idea, but I loved what you did with it. Just wishing there were more of it now. You write a fantastic STARS team. ('specially your Wesker - I've started trying to imagine him with facial expressions now, and it's pretty tough but I'm getting there, heh.)
flight of the conchords chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
Christ, it seems as if I haven't been on my game as of late. I didn't even realize that fan fiction had sent me a e-mail specifying that this had been updated and indeed finished! But, since I saw your review, I clicked on your name and there it said: story completed. I was immediately surprised, what is wrong with me? Hee. Moving on, this story overall was so amazing. I love the thought of Chris, Wesker and Jill getting along once upon a time. You make the relationships so real, honestly. I can't wait to read 'Sine Sole Sileo'. It sounds so perfect already. I'm in total bliss. Thank you for the amazing read.
Jenclai chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Seems like you forced out a few of the last chapters, but regardless, this was a great read again. And slow updates are not a problem when the chapters are well written.

So keep writing stuff of this caliber and I, for one, will keep reading.