Reviews for The Way Things Were
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Do Fuu and Hikaru come back?
Grassina3 chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
add some more pls. i really like this story
Aruka chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Short, but cute. I would've love to see the lemon~ but the mild scenes was enough to satisfy me. Good job!
RaevanDawn chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
::pokes:: LEMON! There, like, only one Clemi lemon on here. I need a Clemi lemon.

If you ever get this review, can you post the lemon? Or send it to me?

Please... .;;
ChexMixYum chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
cool
Sea Mitress chapter 5 . 5/26/2004
Great story!
I for one would LOVE a citrus chappie :b
I discovered this story way too late, looking at the date of publication...but please: if you still write fics, PLEASE UPDATE THIS.
Lemon all the way!
LOL
mystic angel chapter 5 . 5/7/2003
YAY! . that was so good! This is definitely one of my most favorite clef/umi stories i have ever read in fanfiction! well... one of them at lease! _;; (ahem!) anyways.. keep it up! _~ ja

mystic angel
SylverAngel chapter 5 . 3/28/2003
This was a very cute story... I know it was written quite a bit ago, but I'm just now getting around to reading MKR fics. I read the entire manga set over spring break about a month ago, and decided I should go and find out what people have done with it! :) I've noticed there aren't that many Umi/Clef fics, but I'm also a bit curious as to whether I'm missing something, or if some people just decided to throw them together and it caught on? I'm assuming it must be something more from the anime, which I haven't seen much of yet. I've got the 2nd series from a friend that I need to watch, but I've only had the chance to see the first four eps so far. And now I want to see the OVA's! But, apparently it won't be out here on DVD until April. It just figures.

Anyway, I really liked your fic. I'd love to see more- I'm a huge sap :)

I hope you're doing better! Take your time, rest, and get well.

Take care!

SylverAngel
Fan chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
Waahh...sniff..u don't like Ascot! Wahh..by the way good story _~
purnellj chapter 5 . 8/15/2002
Oh MY GOSH! This fic is perfect. Way too mant people read the Rayearth mangas and only see the romance between Ascot and Umi, but so very few people now a days see both Rayearth anime series. This fic is perfect because Umi and Clef actually admit their love for each other. I'm glad it's not a silly fic where Umi is a player leading both Ascot and Clef on at the same time. I really hope you keep writing more Rayearth fics. I am now a dedicated fan of yours. -PEACE- ( _ )
Lyn chapter 5 . 8/14/2002
Sigh... No one ever ends up with who I want them to... I personally love Ascot and Lantis, but oh well, MORE FOR ME! Hee hee! I still enjoy Cleffy-poo and Umi fics, and a lemon with your talent makes me swoon, lol. I'm tired of crappy fics, (no names). Hee hee. You write so beautifully, I'm glad I read this one, even if it wasn't Ascot. Can't wait for the rest to come out.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2002
If I was you I would make it a lemon Okays?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
I like lemons so do your stuff.
just a reader chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
make it a citrus fic! U/C so cute! bye ya'all!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2002
You BETTER make it a Clef and Umi major LEMON! good luck! Ja ne!