Reviews for Breaking the Habit
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
would you believe me if i told you that this was the best continuation of milagro (or any episode)that i've ever read?

its so refreshing to read one where Scully actually is coherent enough to talk for more than 5 lines so there can be an actual discussion (in most of them she just cries into mulders that i dont think shes entitled to it, but its really nice to read a story with more substance)!

and i really like how its so sweet but its not out of character.

maintaining characters is hard, and i have problems with it, but youve done it really effectivly.

thanks for a great story to make me happy after my geography gcse! ;D xx
Cardplay chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
That was a cute story and very well written. You stayed so true to the characters that I was impressed! I'll be reading your other Mulder/Scully fiction for sure.
rebafan4ever chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
awe, such a sweet moment between them. i love that he is trying to listen cuz he never wants to seem to her that he doesnt care. well update soon :)
Dana Hale chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Chapter 3 melts me all over! You made my day with this tender scene.
justme66 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
yes they need to get closer thats for sure and I am happy to hear that they are talking about there feelings so that they can get over this hump
chlark4 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
This story is moving along very nicely. Mulder is staying with her, I knew he would. Looking forward to more. Post more soon.
NoMoreTV chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Nice update! I like that they are actually getting somewhere in terms of emotional disclosure. I'm not sure that Scully's reticence about sharing with him was always 100% due to Mulder's martyr act, but a big chunk of it probably was, so it makes sense as the reason she offers to him. The line "I don't like talking to you about this because frankly, you can't handle it" is made of so much win. Way to be brutally honest, Scully! Of course, there's truth to it, which hurts Mulder. But I also like that, rather than letting him slink off to sulk, she calls him on his pouting and tells him what she needs. Communication - imagine that!

It's always seemed like there was a lot going on offscreen between these two during the time period around "Milagro"/"The Unnatural", so it's cool to read one person's take on it. Looking forward to more. :)
rebafan4ever chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
awe, such a sweet moment at the end with mulder saying he try. update soon :)
justme66 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
please let her open up tp Mulder and yes he needs to shut up adn not blame himself
chlark4 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Mulder just listen, not in a million years but I would love to see him try in this story. I love a good M/S talk. Post more soon.
NoMoreTV chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This is really nice so far. I hope there's more!
justme66 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
is that it?

because it needs more hehehe
Dana Hale chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Please continue! Milagro is my favorite episode...
chlark4 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This is good. I liked it. I can see Scully and Mulder telling the paramedics that there wasn't anything wrong with her.