Reviews for Hero of the Soviet Union
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 3/24
"In Soviet Russia, gods bow to YOU!"
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 3/24
evil giggles.
Interesting...
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Would be better if Mother Russia steamrolled through the world, and conquered and liberated the scum from their petty ideals. And united Earth under the Motherland. Whatever regime takes power I care naught, fascism, communism or even autocratic monarchy.
Syphon01 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
A pity you are not going to continue this storyitwas an interesting take on the whole stargate franchise
Illuviar chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Good start!
DaLintyMan chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Moon Nazis. Hah.

Favorite part? "Even with his delusions of grandeur, even Ra couldn't take FIFTY MEGATONS OF SOVIET FIREPOWER! (TO THE FACE!)
HEXER chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Why the hell did you stop writing this, it's amazing.
Thehappyvampire chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Great did' but isn't the Soviet Union a doomed nation because of how the government and economy is? The nation spends about 80% of it's economy on the military and can barely create any consumer goods for it's own people, so they have to buy foreign goods. The Soviet Union also had a string of bad leaders since the death of Joseph Stalin and the simple fact that communism just doesn't work. The Soviet Union is going to need to fix those problems to prepare for an alien invasion.
Lost Guy chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
nice idea, i might adopt (if its ok with you) cause i just can't stand to see such good material go to waste, of course it might be a while before i get around to it,
Beyogi chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
"See Comrades! In Soviet Russia gods bow to you!"
Epic! Great story.

Beyogi
Beyogi chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Haha... this is great! The soviet union conquers the universe... I wonder what they'll do when 1989 hits... or if the alien technology changes the course of history.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Space Nazis and Aschen together, it would've been awesome. You could even have them two playing "good cop" and "bad cop" with civilisations (the Nazis invading directly, and the Aschen giving help to seemingly repulse them and gaining their trust).
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I'm definitely fan. I laughed hard at Ivanov's joke. Humour is, effectively, necessary, after such an act.
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I have to say that I have strong reservations about the synopsis of the rest of the story and I might not have liked it - it would depend on how you put it over. Like one of the other reviewers I'm not happy about the USA having reverse-engineered Asgard tech - and, for that matter, I don't understand how an Asgard ship could have crashed, unless it was under attack from Replicators at the time - and feel that you are simply playing favourites to give the USA a bigger role than it deserves. And surely an alliance with the Aschen would have been impossible for the Nazis as the Aschen would simply have killed or sterilised them all.

However, as I say, it would have depended on how you put it over and I'm disappointed that you're not going to finish it.
Lord Sia chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Hm, interesting, even if I feel that you gypped the Reds by providing NATO with Asgard-based tech - not to mention that it's suspicious that the Asgard would design their tech such that it could be reverse-engineered, especially in craft assigned to monitoring moderately advanced worlds.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »