Reviews for Rosa's Gift
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This was a different and unique take on Ranger and I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
babesrus2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
So sorry to have never reviewed this. I love it! I love the sequel. Hopefully you have put your medical issues in their place and can eventually concentrate on writing such masterpieces again.
KbellaManoso chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wasn't sure if I was along for the ride at first but by the end I was wishing I could pet and cuddle Ranger the big cat. LOL. Original idea. Well done!
djenie chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was great! Ranger as a big black cat - I can see that!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love cats and I adore ranger, but all together was kind of crazy. Love it anyways!
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Holy wild imagination, Batman! That story was amazing. I have read comparisons between Ranger and a large cat before, but seeing him bec
merfinzzz chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I really really liked this one. It was great and definitely worth a re-read. I liked the gift and would definitely enjoy reading more on that front. Keep up the great work and don't stop!
CALLMEBABE chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
One of my fantasies is to feel the fur of a wild cat. What can be more erotic than for that cat to be Ranger? I am bewitched!
Pogo KW chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm so sorry I forgot to review this earlier. I read it a while ago and I loved it! I also really like Subterfuge and I'm going to go back and reread it. :) I've always thought of Ranger as being like a cat - always seems to land on his feet, quick and agile. Very cool idea. I hope there will be more stories like this!
Bri chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I read this story a couple of months ago but now I realize I never reviewed it. I read it as a general post on the Plum ff site. Now that I've pulled up all your work and am systematically reading EVERYTHING you've written, I found that this story has a sequel. So sorry to not let you know how much I liked this story when I read it the first time through. Admittedly, Rangercat caught me off guard,wasn't quite expecting that direction. Once I got used to it, I really was impressed with its creativity. I could totally picture Ranger as a big black cat and then the idea made total sense to me LOL! Thank you for continually surprising us with your work and ingenuity. You really do have a gift for writing!
darkroselight chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is so different, I love it! Big sexy Ranger kitty! I want one! Please? The only thing I didn't get was why the tattoo was a dragon? Shouldn't it have been a leopard? Or a tiger?

~Darkrose
Mouselle chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
The concept of Ranger as a big cat is one of my favourite thoughts. (If Morelli is live wire agitation, does that make him a scruffy yappy terrier?)

The stillness and calm of Ranger transformed into feline grace is so appropriate.
First Generation Scot chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
As a True Blood nut, I really, really enjoyed this story. Love shape shifters!
Breadcrums2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh, this was fun!
Dherea chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very different from the usual JE stories. I REALLY liked it! Love the fact she accepted it was him and didn't freak out. The scenes where they were playing keep-away were so much fun. Thank you for sharing!