Reviews for All Smiles and Sunshine
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This fic made everything between Kyoko and Ren in the manga/anime have a more promising realistic future to me. I don't know, your story kinda made it seem all the more... real? possible? both. Both, it made me feel both those things.
I loved it! Thanks for the readdd3
shizuhoe chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
So cute! Great job! :)
chinny97 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i think its kyoko/Ren
S. T. Nickolian chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Whoah! I didn't know you wrote something for Skipbeat! I love this anime/manga! XD For this one though, I think it's Ren/Kyoko, because he's an actor, and Sho focuses more on his music than anything else. Great job!
mayalucille chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Great one-shot-I'm going to think of it as Ren

Hugs,

Maya
Lark chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Sounds like Kyoko/Ren.
Keoi chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
It's definitely Ren/Kyoko. She wouldn't smile politely at Sho or let him sit near her XD
dianna chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This is definitely Kyoko/Ren 95% because:

I "She passes him, sending a polite smile in his general direction, even though she’s in a foul mood." If this was Sho she was passing by she would have either ignored him(good case scenario) either become even more upset by him being there.

II a)"What if it was him who had upset her in the first place?" This is a clear hint that this person is Ren.

b)"The sadness has ebbed, and her mood has lightened from depressed to melancholy." Again, if this was Sho ... well, you know what would happen _

I This is the only one where you can say that it can either be Sho or Ren _-. But it would still be more likely to be Ren because as you probably (not) know (or you forgot) Sho is from another company different from LME which means Kyoko couldn't meet with Sho on the set or in the caffeteria. Only if... this is from the time when Kyoko was filming Dark Moon in Karuizawa. It can be like this if you want.

All in all, it was a nice read. I liked it. *hugs*
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I liked how you said that he liked Happy and Angry, but Sad is bad xD
aviana656 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I kinda thought automatically that it was Ren, but now that you mention it, it could be Sho. I'm gonna have to hope that it's Ren though because I don't like the ShoxKyoko couple. I understand that he regrets it and likes her now, but I think that he's already lost his chance. Back to your story. It was short but really good and it kinda made me think that he was kinda like her stalker or something... interesting twist don't you think?
MadeNew chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I like to think it's RenKyoko, but you're right - part of what makes it so beautiful is that you just don't know.

Wonderful, wonderful job. I'll have to read more of your work in the future!

Ciao!
Darkness' Forbidden Scribe chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Kyokoren, because she would MURDER Sho!
kirei tokoishi chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
wow! XD i loved it! omg i was thinking Ren, but as i read the last sentance or whatever, i screamed in surprise! it could have been Sho! XD good job! very cleaver.
steph300 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
great work make another one!
purropolisprincess chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
lol i dont know who it is but i like it! lol