Reviews for Karma
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
ow this was really good! And Sally was a b****
Trinimex chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is really cute- I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Such a cute and wonderful story! I can't believe it took him that long to put together that Sally lied and turned off his phone. I knew something bad was gonna happen because you foreshadowed it so much. I kinda wish we heard he argument where Derek broke up with Sally. She was such a bitch! She didn't even feel guilty!
ochreish chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
You are literally a queen.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I loved this story! I just wish you would have stretched it out to include more dasey moments , instead of just his pining for her. Still LOVED it though! 3
justhannibalinthekitchen chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is great!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is the best story I think i have read in forever. So, so good. Loved it. Thank you!
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I loved this, the emotion was so strong throughout the entire piece.
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is so perfect. Good gosh. Just... Hilarious, and awesome at the same time. And the Edwin thing at the end? perfect. :3 Good job!
Erberus chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
O.O this is so wonderful.
HV chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was such a wonderful story! The characters were so well-written and everything just molded together so amazingly. This is something I would read again.
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Omg! I really, really liked your story! It was so original!
AllThereIs chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Loved this! Wow you made Sally a huge bitch! But then again I've never liked her.
Gingerbreadsquare chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is officially my favorite dasey fic. Good job.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
LOVE IT! Sally is a bitch... How could she turn off Derek's phone off just cause she didn't want Casey to call. She didn't even have anyone actually picking Casey up! I never really liked Derek and Sally together anyway... DASEY4LIFE! Haha:P Anyway this was really sweet:) Great job on the fic!