Reviews for The Walker Tracking System
nothingbetter2do chapter 10 . 12/25/2009
Walkmanesh! That's hilarious! Nice job, awesome fic.
Lara-Van chapter 13 . 11/11/2009
If you seriously had Peter Petrelli in your motel room, I would be breaking out the Voodoo Doll of Jealous Rage right about now.

In other news, it makes one wonder what, precisely, is the point at which reality broke off and the whammy began. I'm assuming it was probably about the point at which Noah and Elle died.

Amazing update- and I'm assuming you got the nomination for Words On The Wind, yes? I saw WTS had been added to the lists...
Lara-Van chapter 12 . 9/10/2009
Finally, an update!

This is seriously one of THE BEST stories out there. Molly is so underused on FF. I mean, since the whole Rebel deal, Micah's gotten a lot more attention, but Molly, who is equally as awesome and probably going to be insanely badass once she gets a bit older, never gets the attention she deserves. Which is why I'm constantly checking my email hoping to see an update alert.

And it's here! Frankly, this is one of the best chapters so far, in my opinion. I like Molly's idea, and I like the setup they've got going. The mention of Monty manifesting this evening is extremely intriguing, and I can't wait to see what kind of ability he's got. And on that note- what was Simon's power? Maybe you mentioned it in a previous chapter and it's just been so long that I forgot, but I was just wondering.

Update quickly, because this is just too good to let sit for more than a week or two at a time!
dreamer chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
oh my gosh! yay! i LUV the Petrelli family! well, mostly Peter, but whatever. please please write more. i wanna find out what happens to Molly. she's a sweet kid (i only saw season 1, though ... XD)
Lara-Van chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
FINALLY! An update!

This is one of the most awesome stories out there, really. There's too much Petrelli (or ex-Petrelli, in Sylar's case) angst going around on FF, and so it's just INSANELY refreshing to read a story about someone off that FAR too well-beaten path.

Granted, I myself write fics that are pretty Peter- or Sylar-centric most of the time, but I do try to do the occasional story about some other, less overdone character. But I can't compare to the sheer awesomeness of TWTS. Update SOON! Please! I was just thinking about this fic the other day and wondering if maybe I'd forgotten to put it on my Alerts because I hadn't gotten any updates in FOREVER, and now there is one! Yay! But follow it up soon, because this is too good to leave for so long!
Lara-Van chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
Yay! I get a A/N mention!

Anyway. Love it. New ability, not at all how I'd have expected Molly's ability to progress, but now that you've put it down it makes a whole lot of sense.

And frankly, this is AU. Don't worry about continuity. I never do. I mean, if I'm writing something NON AU, I'd focus on trying to keep reasonably within the original plotline, but when it's out of the line like this, don't sweat it.

I like the whole "special abilities people are just sort of randomly accepted" thing. It proves that Peter DIDN'T have to go all psycho-freak-out on Arthur. Although, then again, Arthur just needed to die, so... *shrugs*
Ethargh chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
This story is amazing, I feel ashamed to think I might have passed it up over summary nitpicking.

"Sylar'd" just sounds odd.

But the story itself is incredible! Everything and everyone seems spot-on, though in light of recent developments Sylar's goals and actions seem to be a teensy OOC.

The dialogue and the little details - like the chatroom conversation - are wonderful as well.
Lara-Van chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
Yee! She's got guts! I'd prefer to have some serious firepower stuffed up my sleeve before I walked right up to him. I mean, I'd probably do it anyway, because I'm not known for my rational thought in the face of danger, but still... At the VERY least, I'd want an AK-47 under my arm.

Okay, I love it, and I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter! Please update! (When did you say you were updating? Oh, Thursdays. Okay. Thursday. I think I can wait that long... maybe...)
Lara-Van chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
Woo-hoo! It's like you can read my mind! That was EXACTLY how I figured Claire and Zack would reconnect... on the internet!

And anyway, I gotta take Molly's side on this one. Play-Dough-eating is NOT weird.

I've got one teensy-tiny complaint about this fic: Not enough Peter. I'm a real big Peter fan. As far as I can remember, you haven't even mentioned his name. But as long as you include him in there SOMEWHERE, it's okay.
Lara-Van chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
!

Bennet! Danger! Deception! They follow the Glasses like smoke follows... um... something that makes smoke... Er.

And then... I like the Incident In Jamaica. It sounds like something that would go down on my non-cyber friends RP thing... Yes! I like your depiction of the AU world. Equal parts dark and light, just a touch of sarcasm. And even though the world's gone to shit, and Molly may have done something totally and completely horrible, there's still hope for something better coming. And whose shoulders is that riding on, huh Molly? Who's the saviour this time? It was Nathan. Then it was Peter. Then it was... well, nobody really, because the end of Volume Three wasn't a save-the-world, it was a break-the-world.
Lara-Van chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
The Idea. Blog that could save the world. Sounds like something out of Maximum Ride.

I completely love it. It's dark, it's light, it's twisted, it's jaded, it's hopeful, it's clever, it's... I'm running out of adjectives, simply because all of the ones I know to accurately describe the genuine perfection of this story involve more than eight syllables and are mostly unspellable.
Lara-Van chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Woo-hoo for keeping Micah and Monica in the story! Yeah!

And also, I like the nice little in-memoriam nod to the fact that Elle's going to (apparently) die in THIS timeline as well. All the deaths, all the names on the list... Far too many. And Molly seems like the only one who would keep track. Of all the heroes, I have a feeling she's the one who has the most chance of keeping perspective. When she reappears (because they HAVE to bring back Molly!), she's going to completely turn everybody's heads back on straight. She knows what's what, and she seems... like she's steady, you know?

Right, your story. Um, I really really love it.
Lara-Van chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
Yeah! Niki/Jessica (definitely the most awesome of the triplets!) is alive! I hope you came up with a creative and interesting way to save her.

And... I guess it's not Bennet. But Elle is every bit as good. Because she's a total crazy you-know-what... And also... STAR WARS REFERENCE! I'm in little-geeky-fangirl HEAVEN right now, I'm telling you! Hm, y'know, it occurs to me that Arthur was kinda like Palpatine, and Sylar could be kinda like Vader... Ooh, and that makes Peter Luke! In another, similar metaphor, Arthur is like Lex Luthor, and Sylar is like Doomsday... And PETER IS SUPERMAN! (Wow, I just managed to relate my three favorite fictional heroes to each other. Dang.)

This is fabulous, and you're an excellent writer. Elle felt JUST a touch out of character, but it was just a little bit of the inflection in her speech, nothing most people would notice.
Lara-Van chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Lol... "everybody we knew had already shattered them simply by existing." Direct reference to the amazing awesomeness that is the Flying Petrelli Brothers! (Well, actually, can we just pretend that Nathan isn't included in that? Because I never did like him)

I can't wait to find out what happens next. Bank in Montana? Finding Tracy and/or Barbara? Company employee? Bennet, I presume/hope since Bennet is awesome!
Lara-Van chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Oh. My. God. You are my hero now! References to Dr. Who AND Hitchhiker's Guide in ONE CHAPTER? I didn't know such awesomeness could exist without the universe exploding from incredible-overload. "I don't write jokes in base 13" lol...

Anyway. On to your actual story. I'm intrigued!