Reviews for Experiment on loose
WolfDeity666 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
OMG! that was amazing :3

GO DEMYX, GO!

gotta love the little guy's gutd for fightion off that monster. i kned i wouldn;t have been able to

Please continue doing great work!

WolfDeity6
Malin chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
(aka ThexNameless that's too lazy to log in)

Really cute little story!

And very interesting to get the story behind the pic you showed me ;P
Sylphix chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Really nice story -

I like how you write, but you know already know that
Caty-Cross chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I love this XD I was hooked all the way through! Poor Demmy! and him biting Axel! and then kissing Xiggy X3! i was like :O but seriously i loved it! Had to be added to favourites XD
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh, I like this. It was angsty for me. :D

Good job
Keiko Sahara chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I love this story. I thought I already reviewed it but I checked and I couldn't find my review. Well, here it is. I love this. I especially like Axel protecting Demy in the first scene. I'm curious as to what prank Axel pranked him with to leave Demy that mad at him.
Anime Freak Sammy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I love the dramatic fight and the akudem parts. there so sweet together! even if they have almost opposite personalitys
Dawn of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
neat idea. its unique. glad to read something with a different twist every once in a while. terrific creature by the way XD a very sweet ending as well. with a hint of humor!

but umm...gush...is that supposed to be gash? idk thought i'd ask.
thunDaClap chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I'm guessing you're the kind of person who likes a lil XigDem, am I right? Huh? Huh? *nudges arm until you punch me.*
suicidal-seme chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Poor Demyx, got unconscious three times! lolz.

I ususally don't dig battle scenes, but I did enjoy this one, and the dedication of Axel is admirable too.
Kitsune Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
A little strange, but fairly good. Just wondering when Demyx got magical healing powers, 'cuz that was what weirded me out most.

Also, whenever someone else starts speaking, a new paragraph needs to be created, so you might want to go break some of the paragraphs up a little.

Other than that, it was really good and I liked the idea for the plot, so, nicely done.
Asryel chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
hey! i said i would review! i'm a little out of practise though so you will have to excuse any blunders and if i offend i am sorry my aim is constructive criticism, not to flame. Anywho here goes.

alrighty first of all there is a typo in your title it should be "experiment" not experiement an easy mistake to make so don't worry, i would also recommend looking into beta's they proof read your work for spelling errors and grammatical mistakes. I have a beta (not on ) and it makes life so much easier.

the story i think needs a little more background its a bit confusing at the start, your not quite sure whats wrong with Demyx and why he is upset. And then it rushes too quickly into the action sequence, a little confusing.

I really like the idea of Demyx being able to heal because of his ability to control water though thats really cool! do you think i might be able to use it (with appropriate acknowledgements of course) for one of my stories? lol if not thats cool anyway hope this has been helpful!

best regards! Asryel
AnDe101 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wee! I finally have a a couple days off and so I made a check-list of things to get done and reading your stories was in my top 5 things to docoz I promised I would read them and I did! :D And aw -gives Dem-Dem a lollipop- it's okay Nurse Axel is there to keep ya company xD. The last sentence made me giggle Demyx is not fully free from pranks yet x] Revenge Demy...the one who was pranked should become the pranker(lol I'm not sure if this is even a word but oh wells!) 8D
KissMeImOnlyPlastic chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Poor Demyx.

I loved this story as well.

You have a knack for writing.

The kiss made me laugh a little, Xigbar must've been shocked.

xD
ElegantButler chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was an exciting tale. I'm glad Demyx is going to be alright!