Reviews for Loose Ends
DragonGod926 chapter 29 . 5/21/2012
Good story, but Xander can't go out like that. He was rewarded right, I mean...his soul's in Heaven...it wasn't torn asunder? Or could it be in Limbo? Also, I can't really imagine Angel's new presence being very welcome to Cordelia, Faith or any of the Sunnydale inhabitants. Cordelia lost the first guy she had ever truly loved. Faith lost the first guy ever just willing to be her friend instead of trying to get into her pants. Buffy, as she said earlier herself, has lost her heart. Willow lost her brother in all but blood, on top of losing Tara. Anya lost the the father of her child and the first man to prove to her that not all men were the scumbags she thought they were. Dawn lost a crush/big brother. Giles, while never really spoken out loud, considers Buffy, Dawn, Willow and Xander his children. And Xander is a man he would have been proud to call his son.
LAHH chapter 29 . 11/2/2010
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating. x
Hawklan chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
ok I thing I am confused now like the LA Crew and will have to see what you do next.
Happy.fantasy chapter 29 . 8/13/2009
amazing STORY! you guys are great writers D anyways i'm trying to figure out when this story happens like the time slot in the seasons and because of the whole willow not practicing magic and tara dying thing i figure it was in season 7 of buffy but at that time on angel cordelia was in a coma so when did all this happen?
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, "Loose Ends", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Buffy Weekly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1121.0

~Cat
angstkitten chapter 29 . 5/3/2009
okay. that was crazy. this was a great story. there was a point where i almost stopped reading, but pushed on. i didn't see the note about english not being your first language until chapter 20, which completely surprised me. you've got a good grasp of the language! i've read stories by native speakers that are much, MUCH worse in the grammar and spelling departments. great job, this was a really interesting little story. i called time-travel a couple chapters before xander said so. you did a terrific job with this story, and i'm glad you stuck to it.~
vrewc chapter 29 . 3/19/2008
That was a horribly depressing end. Not a bad story over all, but still, incredibly depressing note to end on.
anonymous chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
Well that suckx, not your story just the part about from the future, I knew that was a possibility for this fic (I’m not just saying that, I did review like a few chapters ago saying just that) anyway it’s a really great story etc but that prophecy was kinda crap, no offence it just sounded like something off of a cheesy movie, basically it sounded fake (still no offence, this isn’t a flame I’m just being honest, plus where did it ‘supposedly’ come from plus if it was someone from the future did you have to make it Xander, I am just so sick of stories with a darker, powerful or really solemn Xander in them, they are irritating and there are just so MANY of them, still no offence it‘s not your story personally it is just annoying!)
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
its good but Xander isn't from the future is he becaus that would suck!
DanielHimura chapter 29 . 4/28/2007
I like the story and all, but to be frank to kill xander insted of a vampire is just *. I have no words for it. Specially one with a soul clause.
Louvil chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Late,very late review.

Excellent work!

I read a part of the reviews and really some people are nuts!Stories don't go the way they want and,then, they spit on ,whatever...

Xander did the hero thing and I can only admire him for it.I knew the happy ending wouldn't come and wasn't surprised at the outcome.

You truly respected every character and I'm glad you didn't bash any of them.I'm a sort of a X/C shipper (Well,I love both characters together or with someone else except annoys me *g*) but it doesn't bother me that Anya had his don't always work like you want it.

Great read!Thanks!
Rebel Goddess chapter 29 . 12/30/2005
That ending was bizarre. I'm not sure I'm happy with Xander sacrificing himself like that. Weird but wonderful. More please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 28 . 12/30/2005
I love the image of Evil being caught with its pants down. Wonderful chapter.
Rebel Goddess chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
Oh, that's quite worrying. I take it Ahn's pregnant. Great chapters.
Rebel Goddess chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
Loved this. Cordy seems a bit nuts though. Fantastic chapters.