Reviews for A Rock and a Hard Place
Relala chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
The Blackwater shipper in me finds this very delightful and the Beta in me is equally pleased with the thick, meaty plotline. The wonderful characterizations of Jacob and Leah kept me hooked till the very last line, believing entirely that this really could have happened at some point in Canon. A brilliant story.

Just a couple errors I found:

(“Thanks, Jake,” she snapped still clutching the pebble.”) You’re missing a comma between the words “snapped” and “still”. It should look like this “she snapped, still clutching the pebble.”

(“He dad used to take her swimming.”) It should be “her” instead of “he”. Getting a Beta would be a really good idea, love. And if you’re not comfortable with that I recommend you get a friend or someone close to you to proofread before you post. Authors rarely submit decent work when stuff comes right off their desktops.

(“really not giving a dam if Jacob went back to thinking”) I’m not sure but I don’t think the word “dam” can be used in the place of “damn”. I’ve tried looking it up but my dictionary isn’t giving me anything helpful. I know “goddam” can be used for “goddamn” but the I’ve only ever seen “dam” used in place of A) barrier controlling flow of water B) female parent of an animal and C) decameter. Just thought I’d ask you if this was done on purpose or if it was a mistake.

(“Well I’ll be better next time”) You’re missing a period and a comma in this sentence. It should be “Well, I’ll be better next time.”
sosplz712 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Lol! I loved it. It was amazing haha! Especially the end at the "second fiddle" part. Loved it! You rock.
lolly chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
lol imprint on a rock

shes crazy

nice jacob/leah fluff
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I loved it, except they wouldn't even feel how cold the water is. No matter how cold it would be, I think it would practically start boiling by their body heat.
extraflamycandle chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Stop crushing my hopes as a writer, damn it! :)

Thanks for another great story.
Denis chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
O MY GOD!

LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART!

CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
smartblondeXP345 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
haha i love the end retort from leah ;)

it's good i love it
NikNak87 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
emotional and humorous all at once! awesome!
Only4Miken chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Loved the ending.
Avangeline Spring chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love this story. It's like... I don't know. It's emotional, but it's still humorous. I there a real word for that? Anyway, there should be more Jacob/Leah stories out there that are as good as this one.
Lone Star Girl chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Loved it! It was funny and romantic.
jimmyhasit chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
'I've got my rock now. Stupid imprinting'.

hahahahhahahahahahhahhahahhaa!

best line ever

I love Leah
razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This was really good! Leah and Jacob were both in character, and the last line is awesome.
mimi chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
the opening line and the last line were amazing :)
xsundaybestx chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I'm normally not a Blackwater fan, but that was lovely.

It made my day.