Reviews for Chocolate Milk
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
good fanfic
Skittlez99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
this is super cute loved it )

-Leslie
Freiheit1692 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
i really loved that. (:

Although it was written really long ago. But you captured the essence of it. Imagine how you managed to turn a simple thing like chocolate milk into a great story! YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER!

Cheero
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
sweet.
Ginny Baudelaire chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This was very heartwarming, and cute. A little bit of innocence in the great darkness of Harry Potter as of late. My 2-year-old nephew loves chocolate milk, and your story reminded me of him.

Well written, and very enjoyable!
FemmeDraconis chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I am also a big D/G shipper, but like you, I fall into the H/G realm now and then. This was wonderful. Very fluffy, but also very sweet.
holly chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
that was so cute. i especially like the last part!
weeva chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
that was beautiful, it was sweet and cute adn also, very moving. it seemed to come right out of a smart young girl, and it fit perfectly with ginny. it was so touching, adn i loved how you made the chocolate milk such a nice thing, and i loved the last line especially. good job, keep writing.
Morgana chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
I loved it! Usually you don't think about the significance of chocolate milk, but that was great! Especially the ending. I'm assuming Harry loved Ginny all along, otherwise he wouldn't kiss her out of the blue like that. Very good!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Ooh! This is wonderful :) Definitely the best G/H that I've read in quite sometime. You had Ginny captured so perfectly...she was both funny and truthful. You've got an incredible writing style...it's so natural that it felt like I was watching the story as it progressed.

Simply spectacular-spectacular. :)

Ciao!

*She's a Star

...

Hehe. Hermione singing show tunes. That was brilliant.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
awwww... love it! great story!
Flittery H chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
ooooooo! that is the cutest thing ever! i love it! i just read your latest Ginny/Draco fic (you need to update that!) and then i read this and they're so different but SO GOOD! i am a great fan of H/G fluff, i read everything that says fluffy like bunnies and this was by far like the best one ever! yay! anyway, i write H/G fluff too but i like yours better! hehe _ write more!
teazer chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
i'ma have to say that this is oneof the best written post-GOF stories that i've read.

teaz
Aquired Taste chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
This is such a cute story. I have to say I love fluff and this is a perfect amount of fluffness to get me through the night. I've never really have been fond of GW/HP but I really like this one, I hope you have written RW/HG (my fav parring). This story is going on my fav list!
Alachim Mich chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
that's really cute... i was sitting here thinking - wow this is good... and it's only chocolate milk! hehe. keep it up.

!yay!