Reviews for Ginny and Draco,Sitting In a Tree
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh how cute. Lovely story! :)
gentlegroove chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Yay! :D
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Adorable! :)
Slytherinjunkie20 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Your inbox is probably full of review alerts from me. I feel like a stalker lol

However, I believe in reviewing every story I ever read (at least, the ones that I really enjoy) and you just so happen to be the author I have decided to scour and read tonight!

This story was very cute. Totally makes up for the first two I decided to read that made me want to kill myself.

Love how Draco admits his love for her first. Kinda OC but totally works with his character. Also love how impish Ginny is. I mean, if I grew up with Fred and George, I would be impish too.

Though the best part of the fic was when you mentioned Ron had a nervous break down upon hearing about their relationship. Just the thought of Ron's face turning bright red and unable to breath when he sees those two kissing makes me lmao.

Anyway, great work as always. Don't be surprised if you see more reviews from me since I'm stalking you for the night!

Much Love

Slytherinjunkie
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
DRACO MALFOY! why are you cheating on me! WHY!

(TEEHEE!)
puppylove98162 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nice... Lesson's over!
alicecullenlvr chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Yes, I think I liked it. Your tree climbing lessons were better than what I wrote, I have to say.
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I haven't read anything else from this universe I don't think (I'm taking from your author note that you've done more), so I don't know how they got into that situation, but I love the way you wrote the characters.

Draco is just right, and yet he is a much more cheerful Draco than I usually read. They seem like children in this fic, which is a nice change as usually they have to grow up too fast.

It was funny as well. :)
MagicMariah chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awww, smiling right now
rhianna chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
erm... no offence, i'm all in favour of draco and ginny but your not half as good a writer as J.K Rowling.
Boogum chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I think this was the first story I read from you. It seems so long ago now.

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this again. The whole idea behind it is brilliant because it's just so simple - Draco not knowing how to climb a tree, I mean. And I love that Ginny calls him Mozart, and his sarcastic response to her exclamation that he doesn't know how to climb a tree. And I'm rambling, but I've had a few hours sleep, so, um yeah. Rambling is inevitable.

Draco is such a teenager in this. He really doesn't care about climbing the tree at all - all he cares about is getting a peek up Ginny's skirt, etc.

And the ending, of course, was delightfully fluffy and cute.

Lovely little one-shot. _
YAY chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was beyond adorable :)I like hoe even though it was just a snippet in time, there was some depth to it :)
ms Masen chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
haha, how sweet :D loved it!
Steffy-Lilac chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Sweet as sweet can be alright. I loved it when he said he loved her (always gotta love those), and then the way he 'interrupted' her little rhyming, hehe.
TimeBringsTruth chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Lol aww that was so cute and funny. :)