Reviews for Cracked Ice
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
Great chapters! :D

Love it how Booth breaks down and Bren is there to help him back up!

AND now, they FINALLY kinda admited it to each other that they are in LOVE! :D

Come on bren, shaking hands can't follow a decleration of love! lol :D FAntastic! CAN'T wait for MORe! :D
anteffy1 chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Another perfect story! How do you do it? You hit all the emotional spots and with the right touch of humor and drama, and you've got their characters down just right. You just keep getting better and better-thanks for another great story! You are very talented-keep up the great work! ;-D
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Aw...touching moment
HawkAngel XD chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
aw... that was awesomee, really great...!... update soon please

HawkAngel
Shards-of-Wishbone chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Ah, bliss. )

How I love your stories so! The updates are lovely, as usual, and I'm really digging the dialogue shared between Booth and Brennan.

~Wishbone
mumrulz chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
...and another surprise for me...went to read chapter 4 & lo & behold there was chapter 5 also waiting for me!

Poor Booth, he really is having a hard time getting over what happened out in the ice...first being sick & now having nightmares about it...but once again Brennan is there to comfort & reassure him. He really had reached his limts today - his break down point - both in being able to cope with the traumatic experience that they had been through as well as knowing that he was no longer able to deny his feelings for her.

**"Second, if you ever, ever, call me baby, I will make you regret it."

"Got it, babe," I replied, as she smacked me.

...PMSL...well, technically he didn't call her baby. :-)

By chapter 5, they have already been through so much together - both physically & emotionally...from the depths of despair..to the dizzying heights of happiness...& he finally, really, fully kisses her. LOL.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next with them. :-):-):-)
mumrulz chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
I love this fic!

Love all the minor details that you continue to provide: the fact that the other agents were safely out of the storm, the choices of soup, the book that Booth chose to read...

We could tell that Booth was starting to be affected by the happenings of the day...difficulty in recounting the story to the doctor - while again panicking that Brennan could have died today. The shock hit him hard, physically, the reality of how close he came to losing her. Brennan was very perseptive in knowing exactly what was causing Booth to be ill...& then returning the actions & words of comfort & security to him, as he had done to her earlier.

Another great chapter that showed just how close & supportive they were to each other...loved the 'guy hug' - because he was scared. :-):-):-)
papillongirl chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
This is really really good. I would love to see something just like this happen on the show. They trust each other enough to be a little bit more vulnerable and that in turn makes them stronger. Thank you!
bonesfan08 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Aw! love it!
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
can't wait to read the next chapter
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
oh my freaking gosh! that was possibly one of the better scenes of them getting together that I've read. yay!
pink lady one chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
That is a beautiful story.
TemporalBONES chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
*Sighs and smiles sweetly*
corik80 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Great chapter!
storywriter84 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Wahoo! Great story. I hope it'll be a long one. Awesome!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »