Reviews for Cracked Ice
helenluvsboo chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Very good, but I think maybe Booth's being a bit too professional and detatched ... but that's just me.

I'm looking forward to the next one
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
he is quite fast in that shocking situations, really great chap... update soon please...

wtlozy chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! I can't wait to read what is going to happen next. Please update more soon.
jerseybones chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Good job on crafting the scene and the originality of the beginning. I have to admit I object to the Booth's comparison of Brennan to Max as she's rolling the body. I disagree that Booth would ever compare her to a criminal in any regard, even her own family. Ignoring that one line, the story has a good start.
jasadin chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
omg. dont just leave us hanging! both under the ice!

nothing in my book is scarier than that.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
OMG! Scary cliffhanger! I llok forward to see to what happens next. :)
mumrulz chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
My goodness...yet another fic from your endless mind of creativity. I truly love everything that you write...& this is no different. We are off to a great complaint though... left it there?...

Loving this & hooked right from the very start... Booth agreeing with Brennan (well mentally anyway) that they needed to protect the body from the snow & him knowing that the least amount of weight on the snow the better, hence Brennan going out on her least he had the foresight to attach themselves with rope...all this set up the ending of this chapter, perfectly.

Looking forward to the next chaptrer & finding out what predicament they have got themselves in. :-):-):-)
helenluvsboo chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I love this start! I'm really looking forward to the next chappie!
danireed chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
oh wow that was great. please update soon
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
oh my! fantastic! update soon please

130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9