Reviews for Failing Twilight
shadow chapter 14 . 8/20
I liked the chapter!
KaKashi's Okami chapter 14 . 8/12
I do hope you have not abandoned it permanently. It's a good story; if so I hope someone picks up the mantle and gives us a proper closing.
moodysavage chapter 14 . 4/26
Reread this again...still a great story. Any thought to posting your story notes?
moodysavage chapter 14 . 1/8
An awesome and solid story. Abandoned. Have you considered posting the 8 pgs. of notes? For closure?
The Good Child chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
Even thou this story is abandoned i still love it.
Facts chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
Exuse me, but Madara died a decade before the Uchiha massacre, and the one posing as him is Obito Uchiha, who was saved by Madara and tried to activate the moons eye plan.
hga chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
I can guess why you abandoned it, but this is not a *bad* story, certainly has fun stuff to keep one's interest.

But I have to protest at the all too common trope of Naruto calling Tsunade "baa-chan" when she hadn't given him a reason to insult her, even know that she's that old, or be as familiar with her as he was with his surrogate grandfather.
Trixi chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
Thank you for writing this story! I love it and i am still rereading it regularly, even if it is abandoned.
Drew86419 chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
You need to stop with the stupid accent. They aren't western people, every single person in the Naruto universe are Asian, and in an entirely Asian land. That guy he was friends with is acceptable with an accent cause you made it seem like he was slurring like a drunk. Nobody else has ever had an accent like a western one in the actual Naruto verse, at least the ORIGINAL Japanese version didn't. I don't know what the dumb American dub has in it and frankly I don't care. It serves 0, you hear that, 0% of a purpose to any part of the story and you even gave a dumb reason as to why he has it. Who starts talking in a different accent than normal when they are angry? Not a singly person alive when it's there native language. So stop being a dumbass and quit using that aggravating accent.
Lulumo chapter 14 . 10/7/2015
Aww, you didn't even make those scene's you promised... like chuuni exam, more Ibiki and Naruto's minions..
Shion Lee chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
It's really good u know so...uhm...continue please?
OrangeStar802 chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
It's really such a shame that this fic's been abandoned. Although a seal master Naruto is kind of a common thing nowadays in some fics, there still something really interesting about how you used it here. There's also the fact that Naruto's personality and how it affects others makes the fic much more likeable. Ibiki's significance in his life was really a cool part as well. As for Team 7, the changes were understandable. It's just Sakura's boast of strength that doesn't sit well with me. And the fact that she's get stronger going after NARUTO'S enemy. Rude. But yea. This is discontinued so I'll just make up my own endings haha. Good read though.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
It was a great read!
usaginekohime chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Boo :( I just read 2 chapters and then realized that this wonderful piece of art has been abandoned for some time... Still, I'm going to continue reading and be sad when there's nothing left :p
sparkreader chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
I'm guessing you've abandoned this story?
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »