Reviews for Failing Twilight
OrangeStar802 chapter 14 . 5/16
It's really such a shame that this fic's been abandoned. Although a seal master Naruto is kind of a common thing nowadays in some fics, there still something really interesting about how you used it here. There's also the fact that Naruto's personality and how it affects others makes the fic much more likeable. Ibiki's significance in his life was really a cool part as well. As for Team 7, the changes were understandable. It's just Sakura's boast of strength that doesn't sit well with me. And the fact that she's get stronger going after NARUTO'S enemy. Rude. But yea. This is discontinued so I'll just make up my own endings haha. Good read though.
It was a great read!
usaginekohime chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Boo :( I just read 2 chapters and then realized that this wonderful piece of art has been abandoned for some time... Still, I'm going to continue reading and be sad when there's nothing left :p
sparkreader chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
I'm guessing you've abandoned this story?
greenprisoner chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
please be careful with how you write sakura. you've done well so far but. keep in mind sasuke and naruto have been working non stop for YEARS. the only thing that made sakura "badass" in canon was chakra muscles which naruto is already capable of. her chakra capacity is always going to be smaller, not only because she didn't start until she was 12 and never ate properly but also because genetically she doesn't come from a long family of ninja. for her to "claim" madara as an opponent is BULLSHIT. there's no way she even stands a Chance and that is just so incredibly close minded and selfish of her. Naruto has been working most of his Life to defeat this one guy. not to mention he killed sasuke's family. and sakura getting kidnapped and almost dying by "someone" who she Thinks is madara because of the message to naruto is just ugh i'm so frustrated by sakura but you've done okay so far so i have hope for you
greenprisoner chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
i always thought it was villagers having ninja relatives or sheep mind syndrome rather than outright hatred.
7-12m3 chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
GAAHH! Bordem is my foe!

Nothing to do today, so I start leafing through my alerted fanfics, looking for something to re-read, naturally I find this one.

This story has all my favorite things, powerful Naruto, with foes to match.
Good guy Sasuke, that's a hard one to find. working on redemption Sasuke, Sasuke bashing? Easy.
And determined Sakura. Most stories make her into some sort of female paragon, all curves and no talent or make her some bimbo. Not worth the time of day.

But this story? This story has it ALL! And I love it!

Why is it abandoned again?
SonofNaraku chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Why'd you abandon this story? It's epic!
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Theee days grace? Fuck yeah dude! I luv them!
LittleWesties9 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
next chapter?
Janica Bunny chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
When are you going to update?!
sillyhater chapter 8 . 5/25/2014

(・д・) Ummm wasnt the kyuubi summoned inside konoha
HalfwayParanoid chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
Has someone picked this up yet? I really like it.
Manillalu chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
This is sooooo effing awesome! Love the realistic side to things
paracuties chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Man...well. I saw the discontinued sign, but I wanted to know what it was about...and now I'm regretting it. Like. Seriously. This is really, really good. I, again, as it seems to be with all your unfinished Naruto fics, HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

And the fact that I've stayed up late reading this is also aiding in my regret...

But whatever. AWESOME PLOT. I'm hoping you'll come back to this story someday, sometime in the future, and then finish it and everything - but I suppose that's unlikely.

Keep writing!