Reviews for Failing Twilight
paracuties chapter 14 . 4/2
Man...well. I saw the discontinued sign, but I wanted to know what it was about...and now I'm regretting it. Like. Seriously. This is really, really good. I, again, as it seems to be with all your unfinished Naruto fics, HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

And the fact that I've stayed up late reading this is also aiding in my regret...

But whatever. AWESOME PLOT. I'm hoping you'll come back to this story someday, sometime in the future, and then finish it and everything - but I suppose that's unlikely.

Keep writing!
fanficfiend chapter 1 . 2/1
megaB send his regards
Alibi Nonsense chapter 14 . 1/2
I love this. This is absolutely amazing. You know, I didn't actually know who you were until I stumbled across this in one of the communities, but by iambic widdershins, this is pentabulous. You now officially have a story stalker.
Wow. So... A/Nwise, does this mean it isn't abandoned after all? Don't answer that: you're busy.
Wow. No OOC. No grammatical errors. No spelling errors or typos (as far as I saw, anyway). Basically... awesome. Epic. I love your 'almost-super-but-explainably-so' Naruto and the way he interacts with people and... oh this is just awesome.
Willow121 chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
It's such a great story. It's a shame you abandoned it, I think it has a lot of potential.
Winnieflutters chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
I really enjoyed this, sad it's been abandoned :(
regfurby chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
Last few chapters were rather annoying, Naruto was acting like some angsty teenaged kid when he's supposed to be far more mature than that. I would have expected him to simply smack down Sasuke early and resolve the situation rather than act like two brats having a pissing contest...
Aire5 chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
n,n
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I'm glad to not be the only one believing the whole 'Villagers beat Naruto' thing. I've always found it extremely unrealistic, and never quite saw the appeal of something that had no reason to exist. The manga told us he was ignored, not beaten.
Smozzick chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
What the hell? Naruto not only made a stupid choice of attacking a NINJA that overlooked him but attacked allies of his village to save a kunoichi who he didn't even know? And then was disappointed when he didn't kill them?

"but soon smirked at the piercing scream emitting from the center of the blast zone"

Very, very odd thing to happen overall and since the majority of the time you portray Naruto as intelligent if not mature you would think it wouldn't have happened.
Smozzick chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Seems a bit odd that the village wouldn't pay for supplies for kids to learn to become soldiers with were it necessary; especially only 6 years after presumably losing quite a lot of shinobi.
Aloever chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
This is an amazing fic. I truly enjoyed reading it and wish you were still writing. However, I commend you for the amazing writing you have done here. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Yes! You made Sakura freaking awesome! Kuu 3! Seriously awesome.
TehFanGirlBRO chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Suits Gaara perfectly, great job.
TehFangirlBRO chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
I think it's a wart... From the frogs, you know?
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
update when u get a chance
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »