Reviews for Better Together
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
mullet fingers and roy have so much chemistry that you it is almost tangible. omg you have to write more of these because i want to know if their relationship lasts! also, i'm a beginner amateur writer and i just wanted to say that you are very good. i like your writing style. you can get your point across and articulate a vivid picture into the reader's minds without confusing them with long ostentatious paragraphs with words that are as long as...well...the word ostentatious! like there were so many big words on the first page of pride and prejudice that it took me four days to get past the first page because i kept falling asleep! but with your story, i was in suspense like will they be together, is mullet going to kill roy or kiss him? anyway, good luck on your writing. you've already got a fan!
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I really loved this fanfic. It was wonderful! You seemed to have kept them both in character too! I really hope that you make a sequel. This fanfic seems so realistic to the story that it's almost like reading the continuation of the story. :)
kisama-sama chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
awwwww, i luved this so much! k well i kinda wanted to make 2 request/ideas... iwont write them myself, but decided to share the idea, so feel free to pass it on if you dont want to write it but liked the idea.

First one - A new kid comes to CC, and developes a crush on Roy. When he finally gets up the nerve to ask him out, he finds outRoy is already taken by the neighbor hoods own barefoot kid. He will stop atnothing to prove that Roy isnt dating the right person, even if it means finding, stalking, and getting that blode kid in trouble... (things could also cchange to were its a girl and she refuses to believe he is gay, and hates his BF because of it...or change it to suit ur needs lol)

second idea - When Dana comes back and asks Roy out, his only exuse is that he's taken, which is a lie. After answering a painful questioning, he has already denied it being Bea. When Dana pushes things, he is forced to do the last thing he thought would ever happen. he had to ask Mullet out. fakely, of course...or at least on Mullet's side... and only as far as Roy knows...

its possible i will come up with more, so pm me if you want those ideas if i get them, or to let me know u dont, or for ideas, idc, lol. i would like to read these fics, but wont be able to write them... the anon name i used is my username (i'll turn PM on in a fewday, jsyk)
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great job! )
wichuraiana chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I just want to let you know that this is the best fanfic I've ever read.

Seriously, this is gorgeous.
sacha k chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMIGOSHY GOSH GOSH! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST FAN FIC, I HAV EVER READ! I LOVE IT!
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Loved loved loved it! You have such a gift! The dialogue was exquisite... please write more.
Ninja-edit chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I accidentally stumbled across this fandom and somehow I remember I've watched the movie on TV some time ago.

I really love it, I was surprised when I watched it on TV. It really gave many BL hints and plausibility, if you know what I mean. (sorry my english is poor. orz)

I looked for it on the net, and found nowhere to download the movie. I really missed it. :

Oh well, enough with the rambling. I just wanna say that this fic is totally great. I feel like it's really a sequel of the movie. It feels so realistic in Hoot's way.

The plot is arguing, and I find myself almost cry now and then. The bittersweet feelings of their relationship really give a pang in my heart. I'm such a crybaby. T.T

Your way to describe Millet and Roy's characterization is great. Very IC. Roy's girlish attitude is excusable, since falling in love and being silly are in a same boat. We can't fall in love without being silly.

I love this fic, really.

Thanks for sharing this lovely fic!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Sweet. Just what I wanted for a fic for this movie/book.
kiki1290 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That story was so well written! Kudos to some really good work:)
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is so cute and kind of bittersweet.
Joslin13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was awesome! The progression felt real, and the execution was great, too. Well-thought-out and well-written
The Cheshire Riddler chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This was very good! You did a great job of keeping everyone in character. I loved how it felt like a continuation of the book. All in all, an amazing fic.
AnimeGirlDirEnGrey chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Thanx for this fic! it was so good

i wish it was longer and i wish it had more yummy scenes but other than that its perfect!
Choice chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I sincerely loved this MulletxRoy story. It was so sweet and well-written!

I hope you decide to write more of this 'ship in the future, because there aren't enough MulletxRoy stories out there.