Reviews for Kendra Stone Volume 5: Buried Secrets
Gage39 chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
I loved this story and the fact that none of the good guys got killed. Great job!
naughtylibra chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
i loved this chapter. i love the way it ended. I look forward to te next story. hopefully it will be about their wedding and how much trouble she gets into before and during.
Gage39 chapter 15 . 6/22/2009
Great story. Please finish it soon. I loved it!
morningstar67 chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
Sorry it took me so long to read and review.

The update was good. I hope Hunter finds Kendra before it's to late and that he beats the bad guy up real good.
naughtylibra chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
Great chapter. I look forward to the next one
morningstar67 chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
O. Are the bad guys going to get theirs when Walker and everyone catches up to them.

Kendra is going to make them wish they had just left her and Will alone.

So glad that you updated I needed the break from reality.

Oh and thank you for not keeping us in suspense with who grabbed Kendra.
naughtylibra chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter. I look forward to the next one
naughtylibra chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
i definately am glad you updated. i look forward to seeing what happens next with the judge and hopefully Hunter wakes up soon. good chapter. hope you update soon
naughtylibra chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
I very much enjoyed this chapter. I really like Hunter's brother Will. I hope he sticks around for a while and gets the girl from the coffee shop. I also liked who Carlos' informant was. It shows his past and what made him who he is now. I'm looking forward to seeing the reaction of everyone when they realize who the person was Hunter was investigating. I knew it had to be big but wasn't sure if he was investigating crooked cops or the mob. I like this turn. I am definately looking forward to the next chapter.
morningstar67 chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
The more you give voice to Will the more of him I see (if that makes any sense) His tentativeness with Kendra clearly speaks of past run in's and I find my smiling as they interact with each other.

Trent and his mom, the conversations are so true to character as was Carlos following up with a contact. I could actually see him laying the money down while keeping his hand on it.

I hope Will decodes it soon ( I have my thoughts on where this is going) and that Hunter wakes up soon as well.
morningstar67 chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
Whew! I'm glad they were ablt to ditch the goond for awhile and find the flash drive. That was cool twist with the tree's.

Why does she want to keep the Rangers out of it for now? I'm sure she explained but her reasoning did not seem specific.

Over all, was a nice read and still very much has my interest.

More soon please.
naughtylibra chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
loved this chapter. cannot wait to see who Hunter is investigating and who Carlos' contact is.
morningstar67 chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
Hey!

Welcome back. I loved it and did not think for a single moment that it was weird and the jump sequence was very refreshing in a non predictable way.
morningstar67 chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Thank you so much for updating. I love where the story is heading. Please update more soon.
naughtylibra chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Hi. i was so glad to see an update for the story. i've been looking forward to it. it was a great chapter. can't wait to see what Hunter was investigating. hope you update soon