Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sun Source
so perfect it hurts chapter 9 . 9/22
I love this story so much. Third time reading it. (Thus why I have to review on this chapter)

I love your style of writing, I love your characters and I love the impossible things your Harry does. Im about to search for a sequel where Harry attempts to seduce Millie, with many impossible things only for her to reject him in disgust!
- SPIH
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 9/3
So. I enjoyed the running joke with the 37 steps and thought it was great. Harry was extremely powerful and brutal, which I always enjoy. My confusion stems from the fact that I enjoyed the story, as I usually avoid stories of this nature (superasian!harry, with a side of different country than usual). I'll blame your writing style, which handles the conversations wonderfully.
Alright, I really feel that Snape's character is badly represented/handled.

Snape is Dumbledore's man, and has been since Voldemort killed Lilly. There is no way that he would keep such a big secret from him, and no way that Snape would not listen to Dumbledore when he warned Snape about Harry.
Ahh, the Schlock Mercenary "get paid multiple times for the same thing" starts now.

Enjoyable.
Keybounce chapter 2 . 8/28
I really have a hard time accepting that a Weasley would use "mudblood".

Hermione not being friends with them? Well, without Harry and Ron trying to reach out to her in year 1, she would have become an isolated intellectual.

Seriously, how did she wind up in Gryffindor (bravery) instead of Ravenclaw (knowledge) with that year 1 setup?
Keybounce chapter 1 . 8/28
I like this. Quick review of chapter one: A very nice summary of what happened at Hogwarts without Potter there during the intervening years.

I'm not sure that I'd agree with the author on some of these. Hermione, without meeting Harry on the train, would have ended up in the house of knowledge rather than the house of bravery. And, two major wizards going into the Chamber of Secrets after Tom and Genny, being able to defeat the basilisk, and having Genny die before they could use the tooth to destroy the book? If there is any problem here, it's that we don't find out what happened to Mr. Malfoy.

But I will say this: The prankster twins seem to have gotten ... more chaotic, more dangerous, like somehow Harry acted as a restraint on them.
Hi chapter 10 . 8/25
This is awesome story o great writer-sama
Mikeblade chapter 3 . 8/24
I don't remember the French ever being apart of the first war with voldy so fleur could not be used to revive him since she was not his enemy.
RevDorothyL chapter 10 . 8/19
Brilliant! :)
Retse chapter 10 . 8/8
Absolutely hilarious and brilliant! Thanks for brightening my day!
Canadian lamp chapter 10 . 7/26
You're story was hilarious and amusing, I really ended up enjoying it, thank you for writing.
RenegadeForLife chapter 10 . 7/15
Well written and entertaining but I'm kind of surprised this short crossover with such an obscure comic book series got so many favorites. It is good though.
GG. Well written
omg harry stu just sounds so...right
Deathcrow chapter 10 . 5/29
Okay this was way better than I expected it to be (was a bit weary because of the weird crossover).

I'm a huge sucker for strong female characters... Fleur was so awesome in this story and I really got a kick out of Hermione's abrasive bluntness.

The super!Harry aspects were a bit tedious though. All the bits about him becoming familiar with England and Hogwarts were great, but since Voldemort was such a joke to him it felt a little bit forced to prolong the conflict - even though you tried your best to justify it.
2,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »