Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sun Source
Ano chapter 8 . 2/25
Michael FagAn broke into Buckingham in '82
Darlin chapter 10 . 2/26
I absolutely love your cousin's "song". Being a twin I loved watching the Patty Duke reruns so how could I not enjoy this? Fun and brilliant and made me smile.
Aw, now I'm shipping that! I'm actually kind of in awe, you made me want to ship that pairing. Wow.
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 5 . 2/10
This is easily one of the best, funniest stories I've read in a while. Bravo, good sir, bravo.
andnobodysmokes chapter 2 . 1/29
Oh my goodness, you're a ferociously good writer. First of all, I've never heard of the Destroyer series, but I'm definitely going to check it out now. I was afraid with his very austere upbringing (is austere the right word? Stark? Spartan?) that Harry would be kind of lacking in personality. But I absolutely adore his voice! Seriously great dialogue, no joke. I'm very excited to see all the ways he's going to twist up Bizarro-Hogwarts. Speaking of which: what a sad, horrible thought. I mean, the mention of Crucio-ing children was awful. But this world where it's like all the joy has been sucked out and replaced with fear...
I think you did a great value job introducing the new Hogwarts with the attempted rape scene on the train. I mean, gross and awful, but effective.
Anyway, I can't wait any longer to move onto the next chapter!
(PS: is "Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff" actually a saying? It made me ugly-laugh.)
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 1/26
Great story! I have rarely laughed so much over a story. :D Excellent ending as well!
chelle20 chapter 10 . 1/10
Good story, it was Hilarious with Harry trying and trying to finish the 37 steps.
Looking forward to the next chapter :-)
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 2 . 1/9
I would of liked it more, if it was slash, or no pairing, if Harry didn't constantly go after every girl, and the Tonks and Harry relationship, well it seems kind if strange because Tonks is way older than Harry. I know Harrys helping people out, but it sounds more like a Harem to me. Well that's my opinion, I didn't mean to be rude or anything or if that sounds like what I'm implying, I just really like the overpowered Harry, that is at mature enough to not act on his emotions.
Love you, Chiun...
envirosue chapter 10 . 1/4
I just refound this and it is still one of the finest and funniest AU HP fanfics ever. Thank you for writing.
MysteryAsia chapter 2 . 1/1
I kinda forgot this was rated M for a minute and got surprised with Harry doing and talking like that. Funny I was wondering what house you would put him in. I usually don't like Harry in this house, but with a Harry like this, I can't help but wonder how this will turn out.
Tarix chapter 10 . 1/1
Wonderful story, totally enjoyed the Destroyer xover, please write more :)
Chiun and Harry were pure gold.
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 1/1
Sorry. The thing that kept bothering me was... WHY are these Koreans wearing KIMONOS? I thought Koreans wore hanbok (male and female hanbok consisting of different parts). Idk if you have a reason, but as a Korean, that kinda bugged me. And the names are a little weird, but that could be because I don't how it's supposed to be pronounced or because I'm not familiar with North Korean names myself. Or you just made it up. But either way, they sound cool anyways. Other than that little thing, I'd say that although this is AU, it's good so far. Lots of time skips in this first chapter, but I guess it would be because people wouldn't want to read - and you write - out his whole life before he goes to meet Dumbledore. And I'm anticipating what Harry is like in this very AU story of yours
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Excellent humour as usual and a perfect blend of 2 fandoms - just like a good wine, flirty and mischievous.
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
The big bad assassin checking up on his kids...sweet. Its the case of I trained them, they're mine and only I am allowed to hurt them!
2,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »