Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sun Source
This might be true, however it does not mean that Harry is not overpowered. I hope there is some adversity in the future for else it would make a boring read. Making a crossover with a hero-insert when not depowering the hero or at least fitting in his power can make for a boring tale. Displace Voldemort for Sauron and you have a dead earth and wizarding world no questions asked it could be a cool read but is probably not overly compelling as the end result is exceptionally clear.

Either way still a good story and sometimes you just want to read a good curbstomp. Thanks for writing this.
smargden chapter 1 . 5/20
It was a few years I read this - and it's still give me a good reading
/Smargden
AkiraNatsume chapter 10 . 5/18
Hey, lovely story. Any sequels?
old-crow chapter 10 . 5/17
Hi,

Tales like this are always a pleasure to come back to.

Thanks for sharing your work,

Old-Crow
lexus4444 chapter 10 . 5/14
I truly enjoyed this story. There's certain parts that was extremely funny. This story made my top ten favorite, too bad it is a stand alone. Great storyline.
LOL chapter 10 . 5/5
This is one of my favourite funny stories, only beaten by Roozette's "Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts" which is still WIP.
I Guess chapter 6 . 5/4
I guess Kim Ill Jong, Kim Jong-Un were influenced by Western ideals, since their wife's were not overweight, but were/are actually quite pretty and thin.
Athan Winter chapter 3 . 5/4
What movie did Harry reference too?
FotoDi chapter 10 . 4/26
Wonderfully sarcastic humor!

p.s., what happened to Barty Crouch, Jr.?
THIS IS HILARIOUS! HOW DOES KINGSLEY NOT FIGURE OUT THE MEANING OF THE LETTER!? CUZ I'VE HEARDD THAT HE IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT! IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS THAT REMO IS STRONG, AND THERE IS THE FUNNY FRENCH NAME'S PROOF!
tommyboynv chapter 10 . 4/19
Great story. I was almost expecting Colin to check to see if there were 37 steps for males as well...
ews1 chapter 10 . 4/11
This was really fun to read, I'll have to look into the actual series now. As cool as the action was the characters reactions to events were really good
Nadoxx chapter 10 . 3/31
Enjoyed the story fairly well, pretty good characterization for the most part.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 10 . 3/25
I love your story and thank you for sharing.
Leinad312 chapter 3 . 3/21
I LOLd when Harry lifted his feet above the headmaster's desk.
2,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »