Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sun Source
Gunny Highway chapter 10 . 10/4
Excellent story. I owned every Destroyer book written in the 60's. I am not a Dumbledore fan and like how you portrayed him as incompetent without blatantly bashing the old fool.

Gunny Highway chapter 3 . 10/4
Bitching about chapters being too long is like bitching about water being wet. Keep in mind some people will bitch about being hung with a new rope.

Fhrey chapter 10 . 9/22
Simplemente un muy buen fanfiction. Ni más ni menos.
PappyOldGuy chapter 10 . 9/12
Yeah! More, The Destroyer series is one of my favorites! I love the crossover with Potter.
lunaatje123 chapter 10 . 9/9
Nice save on the Thorfinn Rowle issue :P
Thank you for the story!
Lioness1988 chapter 10 . 9/4
Your story is barely adequate, basically an A- - -. I am most disappointed that Voldemort left Fleur's body before Harry Potter arrived to kill him. The conundrum of Voldemort possessing Draco's body was minuscule, compared to a confrontation between Harry and a Voldemort possessed Fleur.

Perhaps if you practice more, and train more diligently, maybe you will be able to manage a true Acceptable instead of a pity upgrade from Poor.

Thank you for the introduction to The Destroyer, Remo, Chiun, and Sinanju.
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 9/3
I've read this story once before, but I couldn't resist reading it again. So damn good. And that scene with the Delacor's at the end makes me laugh so hard! I felt bad for Millie though. :(
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/26
This is an interesting story, but what exactly is it a crossover with? I'm having a bit of trouble determining the crossover aspect.
R00ney chapter 10 . 7/29
This was extremely amusing, and a good read.
nanise chapter 10 . 7/24
Best Harry Potter story yet, I can't wait to read your other stories.
Magister Shiryu chapter 1 . 7/13
Squarekiddo chapter 10 . 7/5
I didnt quite like this story, which came as a surprise for me, since one of your other stories might just be one of my favourites.
However thats not to say the story wasnt good, just cause I didnt enjoy it, it was simply not my cup of tea, therefore i dont think I can give you a really fair review.

Keep up the good work!
Crowned Clown X chapter 10 . 6/28
I loved this story, I truly did. The only thing I found offensive is that most Koreans, especially one such as Master Chiun, would not wear a kimono, which you wrote near the beginning of the first chapter. They would wear Hanbok. I am surprised Master Chiun did not realize the importance of mentioning such an atrocity in his review.
Ardwolf chapter 10 . 6/28
I have never run across a crossover with the Destroyer series before, I found this delightful and extremely well written-as well as funny!

Great job, I enjoyed this story very much!
Saissa chapter 10 . 6/28
Drats I though maybe Hermione night have grown up - but no she hasnt - and yes Hermione you were insulted - several times!

That was a most excellent fic. I have no idea who Chiun is or who the masters of Sinajiu are.
2,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »