Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sun Source
RHJunior chapter 7 . 3/22
the whole anti-red-meat thing is utter rubbish too, btw.
RHJunior chapter 5 . 3/22
We Did have one emperor for a while... Emperor Norton. :D

wiki /Emperor_Norton
RHJunior chapter 2 . 3/22
I've read some of the Destroyer series. They're utter Gary Stu shite. The protagonist and his god mode sue master couldn't be more annoying if they had Rosie O'Donnel growing out of their foreheads and a pair of live Vegans stapled to their ass.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 10 . 3/11
this was glorious! such a fun story!
I'm still laughing at the name "baitullah" from the last chapter because it's so odd. It literally means "house of God". What a surprise to see it used for a person, but I like his sublime attitude. This story is great! Love the action and the humor!
Deathday Party Planner chapter 10 . 3/8
What fun! My brother has a whole big box of Destroyer paperbacks. I don't normally read HP crossover stories because I have no grounding in the other storyverse. But, I broke my leg on a ski trip as a teenager and ran out of other reading, my brother had two Destroyer novels he offered and for a bored girl who would read soup can lables if push came to shove, they were a godsend. I never read another and barely remember their plots but couldn't resist the opportunity to check out this terrific story I found when scaning your titles listing. You did a marvelous job following the meme of the original series (as I remember it) and I loved your characters. I sent the story link to my brother with my rcommendation, thank you for sharing your lovely muse!
sisac9 chapter 10 . 3/2
Enjoyed reading...
Phantomslap chapter 10 . 2/20
Ha!
Traveller chapter 5 . 2/18
This. Is. Awesome.

I just have to thank all that is good and pure in the world for pointing me in this direction.
MGStarFire chapter 5 . 2/14
You know i'm getting tired of all the rape and rape refrences in this story so i'm not reading it anymore.
If you can't make someone seem evil without having to resort to makiong them a rapist then this story is just not worth my time.
Blazeb79 chapter 10 . 2/13
I liked this story it was fun!
cmfisher chapter 10 . 2/10
This was GREAT! at first I was unsure I wanted to continue but am glad I did. Thank you for writing. I wonder how many people got the Patty Duke part
Baelorfan chapter 3 . 2/5
I like long chapters, and what you've been writing so far really appeals.
second time reading this, still amazing
this chapter suggests Harry is mentally very very weak, he is mentally weaker than the Harry from canon. this is strange as canon Harry is utterly disgustingly pathetic.
2,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »