Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sun Source
langeline chapter 5 . 9/7
Nice chapter... some prior warning maybe for the non-consensual oral?
langeline chapter 3 . 9/7
What too long?idiot reader - your chapters are perfect!
langeline chapter 2 . 9/7
No idea who Harry Stu is but I love YOUR dialogue!
Theoretic chapter 10 . 9/6
I enjoyed it, keep up the good work:)
secretwhovianpony chapter 10 . 8/3
This was a very humorous story, and the AN with the note from Chiun made me laugh. An excellent story!
Hank1967 chapter 10 . 7/13
Excellent read!
Juliper chapter 10 . 6/9
Hahaha awesome! This story was so much fun to read! I think I may have annoyed my roommate with all the times I literally laughed out loud. Thanks for a terrific couple of days!
Juliper chapter 5 . 6/8
Just found your fic and I'm really enjoying it. I love watching Badass!Harry swat down voldie's forces and perplex Hogwarts staff and students with his unusual mannerisms! Hilarious! One question about this chapter though, why "Smith" for the name of the US emperor? Why not Norton? When an emporer of the US was mentioned I was totally expecting Norton the 1st, emporer of the United States and protector of Mexico. He's one of my favorite quirky historical figures and it would have been SO COOL to see him mentioned in fanfiction. In my head I'm going to pretend it's Norton.
Love this and can't wait to finish it! Well done!
Readerjkr chapter 10 . 6/5
Brilliant, hilarious and consistent story. Thank you.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 6/5
Fine job to date
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 6/5
I was a working teenager when The Destroyer series first was published. Collected them all. You're correct in Harry really holding back.
Iceflame55 chapter 10 . 5/31
I wonder what would happen if certain Veela colonies took it into their collective heads to use the Assassins to 'train' themselves? Might make for an interesting omake series. The effort might kill quite a few of them, but what a way to go!
fan of harry hermione draco chapter 1 . 5/26
good fic
TheDrkKnight12 chapter 3 . 5/23
Belief trumps facts every single time? I think not. Unless those "facts" are made by someone vompletely delusional.
I am Awesauce chapter 1 . 5/23
Love this story! Hope to hear more from you
2,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »