Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sun Source
Darknessdawns chapter 10 . 5/9
This was a surprisingly amusing and interesting story. I quite like the idea of assassin Harry Potter. The fact he is not just an assassin, but trained in an ancient art as well as magic just made it better. The characters were also well written, especially Master Chiun and Remo. I'm going to have to look up whatever this crossover was based on. I was also greatly amused by Chiun attempting to get Hermione to have Harry as son. I have a feeling he's going to keep looking for the right woman for that. Harry's reaction to the whole thing was just perfect. I'm actually surprised by how much I enjoyed this story. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this.
moodysavage chapter 10 . 4/18
Really good! I didn't know the crossover story characters but I really liked them!
IdolaCandrie chapter 10 . 4/15
This story is very well written. I enjoyed it more than I can tell
K chapter 10 . 4/11
An amazing story. Imaginative and enjoyable.
K chapter 5 . 4/11
I keep smiling at different points in your work. Thank you!
K chapter 3 . 4/11
Whoever thinks the chapters are too long, is either an idiot or has poor concentration. Are they incapable of knowing where they are in a story. Do what you want, most of us I suspect are simply happy to enjoy these great stories and couldn’t give a fig about chapter length.
K chapter 2 . 4/11
Enjoying this.
yochan123 chapter 10 . 4/13
and now this story is pointless. harry should be a badass assassin and root out the evil in wizarding britain but instead played to a stupid old man's tune and had a fake harem
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/13
lol the twins are great and i LOVE this premise

seriously like i don't open my door for ages unless i have an appointment in the early morning or expecting a delivery. certainly why on earth harry wouldn't have had frickin frostbite at that point or dead from hypothermia is beyond belief.

f you dumbles
janewaydevotee chapter 1 . 4/12
Thank you for this glorious piece of FanFic!
The Destroyer is a favorite of mine and I am glad to see the House of Sinanju willing to take on another apprentice.
iiNeo chapter 10 . 4/10
Thank you harry for not using the technique on that fat ass
HoneyBear84 chapter 10 . 4/9
Love it
setokayba2n chapter 10 . 4/8
Wait, is Voldemort Jr still around because Ginny was not saved? Too bad that Dumbledore was not fully humiliated, I wonder what more could he want to try.

Will there be any woman that manage to last Harry for the 37 steps?

Is he going to be a dad?

Sadly, We'll never know
corjca1 chapter 10 . 3/30
fucking scum harry treating with like that is disgusting and no decent man should ever do that you should be ashamed of yourself
Cadlington chapter 10 . 2/26
This was pretty... bad. There was barely anything of substance here to the point that you clearly tried to make up for it by padding the story out to the gills with sexual innuendos and situations. The first few chapters featuring highlights of Hogwarts without Harry were written very well- the broad strokes of "this is how life is proceeding without the main character" were a very interesting hook.

It's really unfortunate that the second the man himself gets on the Hogwarts Express that it all turns to shit. As is usual in Harry Stu (and be real man, this is one of the Harriest Stus to ever star in a story) fics, everyone's personalities are made as flat as possible before being turned up to 11. Draco's a rapist who squawks about his father until he predictably dies and he has to do things himself, Severus is too stupid to keep himself from attacking Harry Potter the first second he lays his eyes on him because he just hates the Potters so huggy wuggy much, and I have to commend you, this Dumbledore is possibly the worst written versions of him I've ever seen- he trots on stage every few chapters to somehow both be "oh jeez, I made a terrible error" and at the same time, refuses to enact any changes- which is just baffling. This is the same man that had to storm the Chamber of Secrets himself and watch Ginny Weasley die due to his inaction? And he's just doing nothing but sitting on his hands or looking for a magic baby to do everything for him?

The fanon that "Dumbledore wants to redeem everyone to the point that he overlooks outright murder" is so tiresome. The man fought Grendelwald, he actively fought against Voldemort the first time around, and for round two he set up events to ensure Voldemort was permanently destroyed. He sucks, but the idea that he wants to redeem Tom Riddle is so... clearly wrong. It's tripe written by people who can't swallow the concept of a 'good character doing bad things' because they're either 12 years old or have never consumed anything above that reading level.

The whole idea of confining Harry to the castle so that he can draw Voldemort out is so... contrived, and really smacks of you having no idea how to fill out a plot without the usual scenery. Even if all the fights would end in one punch because Harry knows how to breathe right and eats only fish or some bullshit like that, it would've been infinitely more interesting to have Harry hunting down the Death Eaters on his own outside of the Castle- with the added bonus of you not being able to fill half the chapters with descriptions of Harry doing Tantric Sex Massage to make a bunch of teenage girls orgasm to pad out the word count.

Putting aside your predictable fighting scenes and over-reliance on titillation to try and keep the reader's attention, you have a competent grasp on writing. You know how to spell, and you have the vocabulary necessary to keep reading your work from being a chore.

I guess my most pertinent 'advice' is in the future, you keep your dick in your pants where it belongs, and have both hands on the keyboard when you're endeavoring to tell a story.
2,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »