Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sun Source
Marie-S-Raven chapter 10 . 7/23
I love this story!
PewterTA99 chapter 10 . 7/20
Well written. Very enjoyable. Thank you.
D-B-Rayne chapter 10 . 6/28
I loved this. Honestly, well done!
dew17 chapter 10 . 6/22
You are shameless, completely shameless. Reading this story was almost like my college experience watching "Airplane!"

Anyway, Bravo!
dew17 chapter 6 . 6/22
Haven't read a Destroyer novel since the 1980s...the world blending is hilarious...gonna rupture my diaphragm at this rate - trying not to wake family members with my snickering.

Harry thinking he's a failure because he can't get a woman through the 37 steps...what an interesting way to have self-esteem issues!
Camilo The Great chapter 3 . 5/30
There is no such thing as a chapter which is too long.
These last 24 hours were spent wisely.
Maliciouspixie5 chapter 10 . 5/13
Truly, truly loved this and enjoyed every chapter. I grew up reading Remo Williams books and was so happy to visit his world again. Amazing job!
tammgrogan chapter 10 . 5/13
Dear Magnificent Mr. Chiun, Master of Sinanju,
I being an old overweight white woman, of non Korea birth have enjoyed reading about you, and your unworthy first and second apprentices . I'm sure everyone would like to read more stories about you and your apprentices in the future. Thank you for a wonderful Saturday afternoon.
Sincerely,
An unworthy reader
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 10 . 5/11
Every time Chiun says Happy in relation to marriage I think Stepford Wives. Happy.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 5/10
I definitely had a WTF moment when Hermione started berating Harry for not showing sufficient deference to Chiun. Where was her deference when she decided she couldn't stand being a prefect any more because Dumbledore told her "the sky was orange" and that the assaulters should be punished with detentions only. That's definitely not an attitude that any Western child would have been raised with, including Hermione. She loves authority figures, true; but she loves facts, and especially facts found in books even more. She would never stand for a teacher that told her the sky was orange when she knew it wasn't. If there is one thing that Hermione insists on being, it's right. She can't stand to be wrong, she can't even stand to not know. She has to be right each and every time.

Odoriferous Crotchsniff! LOL!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 5/10
Why is this not labeled a crossover with Destroyer?
Flutters Is Shy chapter 6 . 5/5
Wait, Voldemort speakin' fancy?

He has her body...

Oh god, Voldy's gonna get more than just 'the bone of his father' in his future...

If Harry doesn't end up laying some pipe, I am going to be very disappointed. Maybe He'll finally be able to break step thirty?~
Martionmanswife chapter 10 . 5/4