Reviews for Reaching
edwardfiend chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Loved this!
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I wish you'd come back to this story and finish it. It's weird but now I can't stop wondering how it should end. I hope you'll read this and decide to continue it.
H.M. Chandler chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
You've got a good start here. I love the fact that you've been able to capture James and Peter's relationship in just a few specific lines. Also, I think the story line you're exploring for Peter is very interesting. I'm curious as to whether you know much about his life, because it seems like you've already done some research into it. This interpretation is not a very common one for people to include in a story, and I do like the approach you're taking to the problems that Peter faced after the events portrayed in the movie.

So far, my only criticism is to look at the structure of a couple of your sentences, because they are a bit awkward, and in the first chapter, you switch tenses once or twice, so be careful of that. For the most part though, you're off to a really good start, and I'm interested to see what you do with this.