Reviews for Discovered Story
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aww bless poor Tim! Love the way you ended this, almost with a question hanging in the air, Tim wanting affection from Gibbs but too shy to ask for it. Leaving me wanting more! Also love how Tim didn't take the whipping stoically. Very realistic! The last thing you want to do when getting your butt whipped is stay still and calmly take it! Interesting to see his struggle with the pain of it. Thanks for the story x
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like how you mention Timmy's fear of losing his good boy status.
bookwormgirl382 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Loved this story. I also just saw the episode this was based on. Laughed my head off at Abby's pajamas. Loved the episode as well.
Diana2122 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I really liked this story. It feels very much like something Tim would feel. thank you for another great story!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
A great story. Very good.
LC Rabb chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Another great story! Poor Tim! Any chance of a sequel? This was a great piece, but I feel so awful about the lack of resolution for McGee. Especially since we all know Gibbs *does* care so much more than Tim thinks he does!
PaperHat chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh, I hope you are sewing the seeds there for some more adventures with our Timothy! There's a whole lot of relationship mileage to be gotten through methinks. The 'kit' was just so McGee. Personally I feel sorry for Gibbs, he's got his hands full with his 'kids'. Another excellent story!
NCIS Semper-Fi chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Yet another fantasic story! We're getting so spoiled with so many great updates! I love Tim's perspective in this one, especially his thoughts about his "kit" - only McGee! This one was particularly heart-wrenching, though! Poor Tim, not feeling that resolution he needs. Really made me wonder what Gibbs said to him! Hope you're still in such a great writing mood! Thanks for a great story!
Precious pup chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Oh are you sure this is finished? It seems to leave on a Gibbs has NOT provided what Tim needed...so who or what does Tim need? The affirmation of which you speak? Ducky? The Director? A hard arse marine obsticle course?.

Is that unidentafiable look in Gibbs eyes registering that? That Tim is differnet from Tony and that maybe he (Gibbs) needs to approach it differently? I loved your other one..with Tim dealing with his first spanking...and Tony trying to explain in his own way how it works but this seems to open up some sort of puts a wall between him and Gibbs

I love it by the way I have really got into it (again) and got me thinking. I love that he cried out and fought against it, so not normally a Tim thing. He stood up for himself...and legitimately the situation was different..and he saw the risks and concerns differently. Sorry just reposnding to words you have used in the last third of the story seems to feel really unresolved...but still great if you want to leave it there. to..if that makes sense...

Love it
Cake-Otaku chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
ohh poor mcgee!

i loved the story keep writing !

you rock
hawngirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
poor tim.
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Another excellent installment!

Yep, the stalker angle is a favorite of mine; I've often played with the idea of writing a tag to Bloodbath, but I've never done it.

It'd be interesting to see the resolution between Tim and Gibbs, and I'm still waiting for a resolution for Tony, too. I have to keep reminding myself that your Gibbs doesn't touch his guys any more than he can get away with.

Heh-maybe I ought to pass the boys some of Owen Harper's 'alien arnica cream.' ;)