Reviews for Have You Forgotten?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
"I love you, Randy," she whimpered.

"I love you too, Jordy." He looked up at the screen just in time to see the horrific sight of the first tower collapsing. He dropped the phone in his hand knowing that he had just lost the love of his life.

THIS is just a story,but a story reflected on real i am sure(sadly)thats what happend for most... ;(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
add on-you dont have to be american to feel sorrow
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
i dont know what to say...i'm not american(i'm from the uk),but i am sure...the whole world feels this pain..not alot maybe..but still..this story..simply beutaiful.
Lina Marie chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
awe so amazing ! it moved me to tears i love it !
hsv81896 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This story has been written so beautifully, I can't begin to imagine the heartbreak and loss that people suffered on that terrible day.

I live in England, and was 5 when the towers fell and i still remember coming home from school and seeing it all over the news. I didn't really understand, but I could tell by the look on peoples faces that it must have been bad.

Now I am 14, and this story literally took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes. I can't even come to think of how I would be if I lost someone I loved on that day, but I do know that the people in America that day were so strong and brave. My heart goes out to every single family, friend of loved one that suffered a loss on 9/11... xx
Chloe Delfine chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This... took my breath away. I don't think I'm able to convey how amazing this fic was. I'm still crying as I'm writing this. You are an incredible author and this fic is just... wow.
Cullens.The.Pack.And.Me.Love chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was Amazing. It sent shivers down my spine.
HeavenlyKitten chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wow this was a beautiful story. A friend of mine lost someone she loved in the towers. My hubby was there when it all happened course it was before we even met. He said he saw this cloud and he just took off trying to get away from it. He told me it's something that you never forget. I'll never forget that day. I remeber exactly what I was doing. Anyhow I loved this story.
NoleeMarieLacroix chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I am a big Orton fan and that was really cute.
Rawr-Chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Well for starters, I'm crying, and that is a hard thing to do for me when I read. So well done, because you're supposed to evoke strong emotions as a writer.

Secondly, I may not always seem like it, but I've never forgotten, and as much as I wished there wasn't a war going on (I'm Australian, btw, not American, so we have different levels of involvement) and still wish there wasn't war, I will always support the troops, because they're there for a good cause. I'm thankful for the people willing to put their life on the line for my freedom.

I also remember the people in that tower. I have to. I came very close to losing someone myself. One of my family members who was going to be visiting the towers for her birthday. They ended up putting it off. I can only thank god that they did.

I was only 9 when it happened, but I remember my mother waking me up that day and telling me what happened. I may be Australian but I remember the shock we were all in as well. I remember writing to a 13 year old girl in a school in New York. I still have her response all these years later. I'm never going to throw it away.

So all of that said, I want to thank you for writing this. It was beautiful, and it meant a lot to me to know that there are people out there who feel this way.
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Omg. I'm crying my eyes out. This was really great.
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow...you did a great job with this one shot. Such a sad story. I dont know what I would do if I lost my brother. He's over serving right now and is stationed there for the next 3 years with his wife and son. Great job! It put an ache in my heart and a tear on my face.
kimgray chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This is very very good. I am wiping tears from my eyes as I type. Good job...
heart2handgun chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
WOW. Sweetheart, that was extremely well written. AND SAD. I'm crying. It's a good thing I didn't start my make up for work yet lol.

And once I finished reading it, I looked out the window to see my neighbor's American flag blowing in the breeze. I'm so glad someone wrote this, and again, it was beautifully written.

If it wasn't for my little cousin, well she's not so little anymore, being born on that day, I would have lost my Uncle who was scheduled to fly out on one of those planes.

Again, this was fantastic. Your writing has improved soo greatly recently. :)

And the graphic is in your myspace inbox
mrsmcsteamy chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This story made me tear up...so appropriate, and it's a great way to remember everyone that was lost.