Reviews for Home
dhampirlabrat chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
please update soon. it's so cute. is this a one shot or not?
andyg2525 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
this is realy great you should try to finish it
Jen112 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Very nice :)

Is there a reason you didn't continue this? I would have liked to read more...
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
omg love it. can't wait to see where this is going.
hewhoreaps chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Well I coudl see you doing more with it. Its a good story and though I'm sure some folks will be upset that Kim had a bad relationship after her dropping Tommy, she still did what she felt was right at the time
psav2005 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Great job with this story. I really conflicted on whether you should continue or just have this be it. Again great job, and whatever decision you make with this will be a good one.
Sayan83 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I really hope this is leading to something more between Tommy & Kim.

Good first chap.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
awesome
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow. Amazing start. Can't wait for more.
jesusfreakfairy chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I loved it! I think it's great that you're bringing Kim back and sorting through everything thats happened to her. And I loved the idea of a subtle ranger reunion! ] Please continue this story - i#d love to see where it goes!
gymkidz2000 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Very nice... and it's centered around my all-time favorite pink ranger; even better.
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Great story! I would love to see more of this, but I think it would be okay to leave it where it is as well. Hope to read more from you soon!

Kim
sydcasy chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Great start. Can't wait for more.
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This is a really good first chapter. I like the approach you took towards Kim. I think that you should continue this story, even if you only update every once in a while. Great job!
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
aaw. i hope u really do make this a kim/tommy story. poor kim, she has gone through very difficult moments. what thoes kim do for a leaving?