Reviews for Last Night
Thomson chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awww so cute :)
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I really liked that!

And the last line was great 'Tomorrow would have to worry about itself'

Loved it!

*favourites*
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I love brotherly-love, in fanfics and otherwise. You did an excellent job portraying it in this little oneshot. I felt as though Will was very much in-character, and it's a nice tag to the episode. Very enjoyable read. Great job. D

Happy writing!

Ryan Brooklyn
Sidsel123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved it :D

It was so well written and in character :D

Please write a lot more of those Scarlett-broters fanfics! :D
WesternElf chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I loved this!

SO cool!

I love Will, and this show was AWESOME!

BBC Robin Hood ROCKS!
nattt4991 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aww so sweet/sad!

I LOVE THE SCARLETT BROTHERS! (Apart from being the hottest guys on the show, - talking about Will, here, mostly - they are also great characters who are smart, kind, gentle, awesome, considerate, loving...and I'll stop now xD)

Nice story :)
Laelyn24 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Another wonderfully depressing story. Luckily, we know how it ends! :) This was a fantastic protrayal of the Scarlet brothers! Love it!
JealousOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
'Twas very, very sweet. Always wondered how they felt. You should write an antithetical companion piece about Tom's last night. Surely some sort of comparison could be drawn between the two.

Loved this:

'Will sighed. “I don't know, Lukey,” he answered truthfully, "I have never tried it."

Luke smiled ruefully.'

Brothers finding humor in a humorless situation. Aww...

It's early and I'm up to my ears in work so this is as good a review as you're gonna get but please take note: I. AM. REVIEWING. :)

love ya.

-jotm
Gemini Willow chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
So sweet and cute! Love Will, he rocks as an elder brother!
bekaz13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Poor Lukey, trying to be brave, but still thinking about his dad. And Will being all big-brotherly.

Great job! and good luck with your tests ;)